Let's Say Thanks : Swingers Discussion 92439
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLet's Say Thanks
TOPIC: Let's Say Thanks
Created by: sweetbutt77
Original Starting post for this thread:
If you go to this web site, w w w dot letssaythanks dot c o m, you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I was informed today that the USS Enterprise ( CVN-65 ) will be coming into NS Mayport on Sunday and will be open to the public to go aboard. The Big E will only be in port for one day and will depart early Monday for her home port in Norfolk. She will tie up at the pier formerly occupied by the Kennedy. I do not have a berthing time as of now, it will depend on tides, etc. I will try to get further details tomorrow and post the additional information as soon as I find out more details. This will be a great opportunity to go aboard and see this magnificent first-in-class carrier that was commissioned in Nov. '61. She is scheduled to be decommed in 2014, so this may be a last time for many to see her or to have an opportunity to go aboard.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Yep sent mine out

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
If you go to this web site, w w w dot letssaythanks dot c o m, you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Let's Say Thanks