Legal case for drone strikes on Americans : Swingers Discussion 2164301051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLegal case for drone strikes on Americans
TOPIC: Legal case for drone strikes on Americans
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 86   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@Sed. I have, and while I appreciate the man's work with linguistics, I'm not a fan of his politics.

Scholars never tend to be very good politicians, and politicians never tend to be very good scholars.

I'll enjoy each of them for their strengths, and take with a grain of salt anything else they happen to say.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
As far as I remember, we weren't at "War" with the middle east when the towers were hit. So your rebuttal there is completely null and void. I do appreciate your effort though.

As for children getting shot picking up camel shit for fuel in the middle of a warzone...Who the FUCK lets their kids run around picking up camel shit in the middle of a fucking war zone? First and foremost, what kind of shitbag parent allows this to happen? If you were under constant threat of small arms fire or rocket attack, you'd probably do everything in your power to protect your kids. Including, but not limited to, NOT having them go out to search for camel shit in a warzone...Amiright? Secondly, I would suspect that after said children were heinously killed, the aforementioned remaining shitbag parents would GTFO to protect little Aziz from future harm... Problem solved.

Even standing behind your sanctimonious "Most Liberals are idiots, the rest are morons" pulpit, you can't be so hidden as to see how the ENEMY is using CHILDREN as shields and protection from our troops. You do know who the troops are, right? Their the the American men and women in a hostile environment who don't want to be the next star in the Army's "Next big body bag" reality show.

Surely with all that red blooded American chest beating and right-wing propaganda you cover all your posts in, you can get behind our troops and support them in every effort to come home safe, right?

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
PB you read Chomsky?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16825 posts)
Were the children at Sandy Hook School not innocent?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19437 posts)
I'm sure nobody in the towers was innocent either? Right?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19437 posts)
Pand so I guess by no one being innocent you would not mind being put on Obama's list.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19437 posts)
Three very young children picking up dung for fuel is hard to misinterpret as soldiers.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19437 posts)
Your argument loses any relevance once you try to define the word "innocent" FJ.

No one in a war is innocent. Not one.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Every soldier who kills a innocent should be tried and executed. The fate of the cleric a US citizen should befall anybody speaking of killing innocent people and making excuses. If we had done this with Adam Lanza all those people would still be alive.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19437 posts)
FJ, not every soldier in Vietnam who committed an atrocity during the war was brought to justice, any more than every Nazi was after WWII. It's just not that simple. I don't care what side of the imaginary fence you stand on, being a rapist murdering asshole is still being a rapist murdering asshole.

Why are we are constantly antagonizing over every death during a self proclaimed "war", whether civilian, military, or dignitary? We're just making the soldiers trying to do their job that much less effective. Do I agree with the murder of innocent people, absolutely not. With that said...

I also know from various unbiased media sources that the enemy are murdering far more civilians themselves than we are. And acid burning the faces of their women. Strapping bombs to their children and elderly. Rocket attacks on civilians who have a different god than they do. I find this far more significant than a few civilian casualties that ultimately protected an entire platoon of our troops from knocking on every door asking if Al Qaeda can come out to play.

Vietnam was a "war we couldn't possibly win" because of the rules of engagement placed on our troops in the field. We're on track to repeat the same mistakes in the middle east if we don't stop treating this like it's a police action. This is a war boys and girls. The first rule of war with America has always been, "If you aren't going to be part of the solution, prepare to become part of the rubble". It's not like these people didn't have 10 years of fair warning to GTFO.

I didn't ding Bush for getting us involved with this nonsense, but I hold him accountable for not having a clear path to victory. He was the commander in chief. It was his fucking job. I currently hold Obama and the position he's in in the same regards. His method may not be a popular one, but it's getting the job done right quick and in a hurry. If he fails as Bush did, I'll hold him just as accountable.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 86   End
TOPIC: Legal case for drone strikes on Americans