Legal case for drone strikes on Americans : Swingers Discussion 2164301031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLegal case for drone strikes on Americans
TOPIC: Legal case for drone strikes on Americans
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 86   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You do that. Still does not change that people who intentionally kill children are scum.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19448 posts)
I will be sure to let my friends who flew in the air war in WW-2 and the Vietnam war just how folks like you feel about them...

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
I don't and never have supported killing children. You liberals are some sick fucks.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19448 posts)
Nope not a liberal but proves you cant back up your ideas is all, war is war either you support it or don't, don't hide like some coward behind the words wasn't in my time... Sense the begining of time we have been killing each other has nothing to do with politics at ALL. More folks have died for religion than any other cause...When you open the bottle and the spill the milk, shit happens, The Civil War, Spanish American War, WW-1, WW-2, Korea, Vietnam and now this war, like Bush said you can run but you can't hide, oh thats right he was a liberal also...LOL

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
If I lived back then I might have, but since that was before I was born I can't say.

What kind of Dufus goes backwards to excuse murdering children in the present day?

Typical liberals!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19448 posts)
So you are against the bombing campaign of Japan and Germany during WW-2? LOTS of kids killed and no combatants then.

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
Fuck your big picture, I will not go along with the killing of innocents, by anyone, especially children. Those people who make excuses for this are as low as you can get. Scum, slimy, smelly useless scum.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19448 posts)
Fj, hows about you "big picture" it for a moment.

There are hundreds, if not thousands of children in your own community and surrounding towns that go hungry, are abused, accidentally shot and die from disease every day.

Why no mention of them ever from you? Is it simply not "political" enough to give a shit about those kids because their parents might also be Obama voters and should know they shouldn't have had kids and to get a job and move their family to a better life, away from the death and destruction and gang violence that they know is surrounding them?

Do these children not deserve the same humanitarianism you're suddenly afforded to so willingly heap on a hand full of middle eastern children you have no ties to except your hatred of the current sitting POTUS efforts to end what your POTUS could not?

Pull the wool away from your eyes and stop pretending you're not a wolf.

and just FYI, The altitude up there on your high horse is making you sound exactly like ZZ.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
It has everything to do with innocent children killed anywhere. If you do not give a fuck if they are killed overseas, it pretty much means you just don't give a fuck.

Typical liberal.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19448 posts)
PB, we've been *fighting* in some form or another in the ME for much much much longer than 9/11.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 86   End
TOPIC: Legal case for drone strikes on Americans