Law abiding gun owners threaten Colorado Lawmakers : Swingers Discussion 2175791011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLaw abiding gun owners threaten Colorado Lawmakers
TOPIC: Law abiding gun owners threaten Colorado Lawmakers
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nke:

I wouldn't subject the phycologist to such a horrible punishment as to listen to Fjep's problems. They would simply hand him a prescription for ascinic or other poison and tell him there is no cure for what ales him.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7251 posts)
"Go outside get a breath of fresh air, and then as soon as possible see a mental health professional. "

Fjerk needs to take his own advice...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
Don't have time for playing video games anymore, I have dead lines for writing. Don't have time for breathing fresh air. Have dead lines for writing. Don't have time to seek mental help, nor the money for it. Remember, you want to keep the poor away from these services by making them pay for them... So I can't get help, of I can't pay for it.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7251 posts)
For Christ's sake Robert, stop playing video games and fantasizing. Go outside get a breath of fresh air, and then as soon as possible see a mental health professional.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Just:

An assault weapon, (lookalike) isn't a defensive weapon. No one in their right mind will say that knives used as I discribed would be anything but a defensive weapon. More so after they killed my dogs and continued their assault upon my home.

Granted this fantasy like event is next to never going to happen as I have no intent of pissing off a crime syndicate.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7251 posts)
Wait a minute you did say knife? To protect yourself from intruders? Well if they wana ban guns from people who wana defend themselves Dont ya think they should ban knives too? Just asking..

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4836 posts)
Just:

1) no I own no firearms... Don't have a need for one. I have an assortment of throwing knives, two dogs to distract the invader and blind 90 degree or better corners in my home. Get past my dogs and I'll wait crouched behind one in the total darkness with the knife and attack the intruder from below.

One to the knee/thigh/groin or belly, one across the throat. Grab the gun and turn it on any other intruder. Now I am armed with their weapons and am legally allowed to use any force to repell the invasion.

If they are willing to go beyond the dogs, it is a near certinty that they aren't there for the TV and jewelry, they are out to kill. Short of any shot by me into neighbors home, I can dispense them in almost any fashion. Further any shot I miss with, can be blamed on the intruders shooting and missing rather than me.

So my statement would be that every shot I made, struck the intruders only.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7251 posts)
I am talking about people who claim to be "law abiding" and use it as an excuse

so obeying the laws is an excuse??? do you obey the laws and because of that are allowed to live in freedom and not be locked up??? so you are a law abiding citizen who is using it as an excuse to enjoy your rights to live in freedom and not in confinement.

No constitutional right needs an excuse and not a single one of those rights have a needs test either.

your statement can be applied to about everything you have an excuse to have. You might want to rethink and restate that non argument.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
No threat Robert all FACT,,,You im sure will bow and give up your guns,,that is if you even own one,,,I garantee you they even really try and it will be the begining of the end for them!!! I doubt I speak alone on this,,,

mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4836 posts)
Just:

The politicians have every right to make laws you don't agree with. It is your duty to take said law to court and prove it to be a unjust law.

This is only way you as an individual have a just right to determin what is and isn't just. All other methods are at the point of a sword or gun and that isn't justice or democracy, that is you dictating a the threat of death.

Learn to use the political process to promote your ideals, learn to understand what causes most of the gun crime and fix it, or lose all that you hold dear.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7251 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 33   End
TOPIC: Law abiding gun owners threaten Colorado Lawmakers