Law abiding gun owners threaten Colorado Lawmakers : Swingers Discussion 217579101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLaw abiding gun owners threaten Colorado Lawmakers
TOPIC: Law abiding gun owners threaten Colorado Lawmakers
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
When debating gun control and the rights granted by the Second Amendment, heated arguments and debates are expected -- but a few people have gone too far by threatening some state lawmakers over the gun control bills currently being considered by the state legislature. Fox31 was the first to report that Franklin Sain, a 42-year-old Colorado Springs man, was arrested for making threats against Rep. Rhonda Fields (D-Aurora), the sponsor of two of the four controversial gun measures that passed the state House last week. Sain is accused of harassing Rep. Fields in emails and in a voicemail and is also charged with attempting to influence a public official, The Denver Post reports. “I am grateful for the prompt work of the Colorado State Patrol in bringing this suspect to justice," Fields said in a statement. "I also thank the Denver Police Department, which was instrumental in the investigation. I will not be deterred by threats.”

Fields is the sponsor of House Bill 1224 which bans high-capacity gun magazines and limits capacity to 15 bullets, House Bill 1229 which requires universal background checks for all private gun sales in the state, including private sales. Before the bills passed, 9News reported that several Democrats received death threats during the legislation hearing process. Freshman Rep. Joe Salazar (D-Thornton) was one of those lawmakers that received this threat via his phone's voicemail: Hey Salazar, you f--king fascist, you want to outlaw magazines? Come and f--king take them. Are you will to kill the f--king outlaw magazines, because you will f--king die.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mark:

Actually 1/3 of criminals are successfully reformed. It is the other 2/3 of them that see no escape from the criminal life, because they do not have a mind which is open to development.

Most of the 1/3 who change their ways are first time offenders, people who were looking for a easier life style and found that crime was far harder than they first thought.

Fools? Yes. Criminal? yes. Unreformat able? No.

The other 2/3? Well, we can't be killing 2/3 of the prison population, simply because we don't want to pay for them. They started down the lifestyle of criminal behavior because of one of three reasons.

1) Society taught them to take the easy way out and like the 1/3 that changed their ways, they saw the criminal life as the easier lifestyle.... Then when they discovered that it wasn't, they became trapped by the lifestyle and restrictions to their lives.

2) Society didn't give a damn about them, so they learned not to give a damn about themselves. (education and a stable home enviroment is the key to preventing the formation of the criminal in this case.)

3) Mental defect and either reasons 1 or 2.

Now despite the problems I face, I will not become a criminal. I'll sooner travel to a progressive third world nation where I could open a business with what savings I currently have today.

In truth and as it stands now. If I were to obtain roughly 300,000 USD. I would buy a small track of land, 1-3 modular trailers or build the structure myself and open a swing club.

This land could be obtained cheaply as there are a great many mines being reclaimed and I could try and explore the option of tax deductions based upon reclaiming said land and improving it... So long as zoning laws would allow me to establish such a club.

Further most of the mines are located away from schools, school bus stops and playgrounds. thus attending to concerns people might have of endangering their kids... For what ever reason they may try to use this as an excuse.

I use 300,000 USD as the minimum needed as most tracks of land which would be of a size needed would sell for about 75,000 to 100,000 USD.

The structure would likely cost between 100,000 and 150,000 USD to buy (if modular trailers), or build.

Legal stuff which might pop up and lawyer fees as the conservatives in this area would likely try to protest the club. (and secretly attend.)

Other cost associated with this endeavor would be taxes, possibly a security guard paid to protect all clients against any threat such as rape.

Fire codes and other zoning issues.

I could go on but you get the general idea.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
There are crazy people on both sides of the gun debate. Over on DU I had several posters tell me that if they saw me up town and knew that I was packing, legally, that they would feel threatened and would be totally justified in killing me. I was also told that they would make me move if I lived next door to them and they found our I owned an assault rifle and kept it in my home. These are anti gun zealots who think it is ok to kill people who they disagree with. Many of the other anti gun liberals on DU told them just how crazy and wrong they are. The libs who made the threats do not represent liberals any more than these stupid morons represent conservatives.

Making terrorist threats is not obeying the laws, it is against the law. If someone does this than they are not law abiding citizens. In both of these instances the ones making the threats should be arrested and charged.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Robert: There is no such thing as reforming the criminal mind. The only thing that cures the criminal mind is death. Everything that has been done to cure the criminal always turns out to be another Clock Work Orange failure. There have been over 500 sure fire cure plans in this country sense 1950. Not one of them worked.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
If we pay more taxes they will just spend it on people who live on government hand outs. The prisons would not see a dime of money get real.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Mark:

" it is the libs who are letting the criminal walk the streets among us, instead of putting them behind bars."

It is the conservatives who refuse to pay more in taxation for the prisons to warehouse criminals.

It is the conservatives who refuse to pay more in taxation to try and reform or otherwise reprogram the criminals into law abiding citizens.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Sadly another "known criminal" with a gun has struck again. This morning two veteran police officers from Santa Cruz CA, were gunned down by a criminal they went to check up on. He was not behind bars as he should have been. He was also later killed in a shoot out. And all these attempts at making more laws to take away firearms from honest law abiding people are being pushed threw by libs... And it is the libs who are letting the criminal walk the streets among us, instead of putting them behind bars.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Nke:

"Why not? Fjerk subjects us to his mental issues on a daily basis."

Because he is so petty and will never become more than he is. Why lower yourself to the muck from which he lives day to day?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Whatever you say Chief Full of Shit!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2744 posts)
KKK you don't have to be subjected to anything. It is a internet forum, don't like, don't read it. Stop being a pithy crybaby.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
Why not? Fjerk subjects us to his mental issues on a daily basis.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2744 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 33   End
TOPIC: Law abiding gun owners threaten Colorado Lawmakers