Latest Conspiracy : Swingers Discussion 209801
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLatest Conspiracy
TOPIC: Latest Conspiracy
Created by: pacpl4fun69
Original Starting post for this thread:
What is the overall consensus of the "conspiracy theory" (originally tweeted by Jack Welsh) today regarding the unemployment rate compiled by the Dept of Labor?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fjep:

No, I am simply using the same arguments that the rich make for ending the safteynets.

If a business wishes to command a write off, then it should show that it is worth the investment by the government (and thus the people) by not having employees who are on the safteynets.

The fewer people on the nets, the greater your power to do away with the taxation which requires a company to be subsadized by the government with write offs. In time, you will no longer even need the write offs, because you would be paying far less to SS and other programs which wouldnt be serving people as capitalism would be providing for the people.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6873 posts)
Have you been sniffing Rhino vapors?

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
You do not need anyone's permission to post such information, but in a nutshell it's deductions which help a business to operate. I simply am asking you to defend the governments subsadization of businesses at both ends.

If your business can not survive on its own, while its workers are so subsadized... Then where is the profit in your continued existance? Or more over, shouldn't the government have a say in how your business is run?

The problem is that many businesses already are receiving these subsidizes, it's called subsidized labor. So why should the government continue to subsadized your business cost, when you (assume you applies to such businesses which I speak about) have employees who can not live on what you pay?

Remember, you are paid only what you can command. So how much should a business be able to command from the government, before the government processes a right to command you to pay a fair wage? (fair wage being all employees no longer having to turn to the government for the safteynet.)

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6873 posts)
"I'm a little disappointed, Robert. I thought you at least WANTED to learn and understand. "

VA you are joking right?

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
So, the answer is no. You don't care to know about what a write-off is. OK.

I'm a little disappointed, Robert. I thought you at least WANTED to learn and understand.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17571 posts)
Va:

I am sure you can give a great many reasons for why we should give you a tax write off. But if you are running a business which profits from paying employees a wage which doesn't keep said employees off the social safteynet... The government is already subsadizing your business. So why should the government carry your companies dead weight further? Why not let it die as a reminder to other employers that you are only worth the investment which with you can command?

Any full time employee who lives on the safteynet is a draw a drain on our national economy as the people must be taxed for their continued survival and meaningful contributor ions to local businesses... So to keep others employed.

Why should the government reward exploitative business owners who can not pay their employees? You haven't earned that write off by helping your society... Your nation. So what right do you have to command a write off?

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6873 posts)
While you are at it, include an explanation for some of the flat-tax crowd who fantasize about a three-line tax return. :)

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10361 posts)
I know, Fun, but I really hoped Robert might take a moment to learn what a "write-off" is before going double-down on another schpiel.

Are you even receptive to having it explained to you, Robert?

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17571 posts)
Btw, there are other things that go into some of these numbers. Seasonal adjustments, distinctions between part time employment and FTE, etc. And they use two different forms of surveys.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10361 posts)
Reminder: There are some people here (most, actually) with whom you really can't have any serious discussion of economic issues.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10361 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
TOPIC: Latest Conspiracy