LMFAO : Swingers Discussion 215976
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsLMFAO
TOPIC: LMFAO
Created by: fjep91754
Original Starting post for this thread:
youtube.c om/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wt1Zy_ASNyA

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Not long ago I had a discussion about abortion with some very close friends, a husband and wife, both medical docs. We talked about what situations would call for the availability of abortion for the patient and when this opportunity should be offered. I am not a dumb, slow, or stupid person but what I took away from this extended conversation was that I'm not smart enough and do not have enough time to figure out every possible situation of massively varying circumstances of when to and when not to have an abortion. That decision has to be left to the patient and her doctor. Probably the most important thing that came out of this discussion is that the doctor involved must be an ethical person. If a doc recommends or agrees to refer a patient for an abortion then they should be making that decision within the boundaries of ethical standards. If it is truly for the health of the mother then yes. If it because the mother has a cruise planned in 6 months and doesn't want to be pregnant at that time then Hell no. I am pro choice. Abortion is wrong for me but I'm not smart enough to make that decision for everyone else.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
*so says the type of people who want to ban women from having abortions*

Nope, non sense, I'm pro choice regardless of how many times you'll be repeating this crap.

**So says the party that has installed a national law banning gays from having the same rights as straights in regards to marriage.**

Nope, no sense, I'm all for equal rights, for everyone, regardless of their sexual orientation.

**So says the party that started the war on drugs.**

Party? I speak for an entire party? I guess you speak for all the democrats then. BTW, I'm all for decriminalizing all drugs, and making prostitution legal. I'm a Republican :). Kills ya don't it just.

**So says the party that tried to root out and destroy the lives of all communist thinking Americans... Just because they thought differently than you.**

Hmmm Communism is dead little one, no matter how many times you'll be romanticizing it, you will draw your last breath and you wont see communism here. On the other hand, why haven't you moved your lazy ass to China yet? You'll fit right in, height wise, size wise, though not intelligence wise, they'll find you a job where you'll be assembling parts for iPads, making 8 cents an hour. Go, I'll pay for your airfare.

**So says the party that believes that if they lose an election, they must cry havoc and ware their weapons on their backs at tea party events where they threaten civil war**

It's not the Right that's violent, it's the ill-mannered Left. I've seen enough of these barbarians in Zuccotti park defecating on cars, store windows simply because they wouldn't be allowed to use the bathrooms. Filthy animals.

**So says the party that takes our military all over the world and topples fifth and sixth rate nations or less and chest beats that they are the leaders of the free world...**

Well tell Obama to stop killing innocent children in Afghanistan and elsewhere, file your complaint with your president. You voted for him that means you support the genocide of those who do not see things your way.

**So says the party that keeps saying that we are a christian nation**

IS that so? Since when is America not a christian nation? Peasizedbrain, we are, majority of the population in America is christian. What a dumbass.

**The left is the only ones trying to control people.**

Agreed.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16811 posts)
Why is it every time a moron liberal does not like a topic they go off on a rant in the other direction. (rhetorical)

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19432 posts)
Bobby I am all for liberal women having abortion. You know that, you have whined about my support. In fact I believe government should pay for it, it will save money in the long run. And possibly save school children's lives from violent acts of loony liberals.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19432 posts)
so says the type of people who want to ban women from having abortions, even in the event of needing life saving medical procedures.

So says the party that has installed a national law banning gays from having the same rights as straights in regards to marriage.

So says the party that started the war on drugs.

So says the party that tried to root out and destroy the lives of all communist thinking Americans... Just because they thought differently than you.

So says the party that believes that if they lose an election, they must cry havoc and ware their weapons on their backs at tea party events where they threaten civil war with crying out for the use of the second amendment solutions.

So says the party that takes our military all over the world and topples fifth and sixth rate nations or less and chest beats that they are the leaders of the free world... As if a NFL player dominating a five year old in a slug match to the death is impressive.

So says the party that keeps saying that we are a christian nation when next door to me is a Muslim, up the street a Jew and other religions... Not to mention half of my friends are agnostic or atheist...

Yes... The left is the only ones trying to control people. As always Sedu, your hypocritical ideals are amusing.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
M, I bet he was wetting his pants with joy on the first part of the video. It had to be interesting, his silly grin and rapid hand movements change as the video progressed.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19432 posts)
Non sense, you aren't putting the sign up because you're a pussy that wants to control others. End of story.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16811 posts)
lol... You think that people don't want the signs on their homes stating that they aren't armed because they are afraid someone will attack?

It is because they don't want to have a sign on their home advertising anything.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
Go past the initial start of the video, while it initial appears anti it is not. It is quite funny.

I admit I also am against "senseless violence". I prefer only to use violence when it makes sense.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19432 posts)
youtube.c om/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wt1Zy_ASNyA

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19432 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: LMFAO