Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Killed the old cow!
TOPIC: Killed the old cow!
Created by: 4playlovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Clinton and her driver were cruising along a country road in desolate Iowa one evening when a very old cow loomed in front of the car. The driver tried to avoid it but couldn't - the aged bovine was struck and killed.

Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened. She stayed in the car making phone calls to lobbyists.

About an hour later the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a rare, huge Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.

"What happened to you," asked Hillary?

"Well," the driver replied, "the farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin daughters made passionate love to me."!

"My God, what did you tell them?" asked Hillary.

The driver replied, "I just stepped inside the door and said, "I'm Hillary Clinton's driver and I've just killed the old cow. The rest happened so fast I couldn't stop it!"

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I thought it was almost as funny as Hilary's popularity in the polls!

*Sigh*

She could have become the second black president but....

*Now thats funny!*

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Looks like JNM's delusions are getting worse.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Killed the old cow. . . . Too fucking funny.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
JNM...After reading most your post this weekend I have come to the conclusion that you are a mentally ill induvidual that needs help. You are off the deep end buddy. I suggest that seek help quickly so that you may join the other sane people out there.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Lighten up? The Clinton/Cheney/Bush blow job jokes are cute, funny(maybe) and bipartisan, but words like nigger, faggot, kike, spic, wop, are not good examples of lightening up. These are words of hate, intolerance, prejudice, and vitriole. Can you tell the difference Sen? --------------------------------------------------------------------- JNM, three things:

First your implication that I approve, condone or have used those words when telling people to lighten up, is a lie. It is also slander and libel. …..but I will “lighten up” and just shrug it off as coming from a small thinking and bitter person.

Second, then all the comedians, especially those that are liberals, should never use them - Right? I have attended shows or seen on TV, video etc, Robin Williams, Billy Crystal, John Stewart, Bob Saget, George Wallace, Dice Clay, the late Sam Kinnison, Whoopi Goldberg, Jackie Mason etc., the list goes on and on, use those words in describing or telling jokes about people or cultures. Shouldn't your concerns be directed towards them?

Side note: By the way isn't Robin Williams and Jackie Mason Jewish? That was a redundant question, but I find it funny that one a Democrat (Williams) and one a Republican (Mason), both who are Jewish, are probably two of the biggest users of the words you refer to.

Third, my comment to lighten up was directed towards the political jokes posted on this forum. One joke about a Republican President and one about a Democratic President. Like SandJ, I chuckled at both. Neither joke used the words your post would suggest they do. I found neither joke was hilarious, but both were cute. So, JNM, lighten up!

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Sorry, I chuckled at both, but neither are incredibly funny. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I think they are both funny! Everyone needs to lighten up.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
4 play,

see the hillary clinton thread below from about a week ago.

this joke wasnt really funny then either ;-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Clinton and her driver were cruising along a country road in desolate Iowa one evening when a very old cow loomed in front of the car. The driver tried to avoid it but couldn't - the aged bovine was struck and killed.

Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened. She stayed in the car making phone calls to lobbyists.

About an hour later the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a rare, huge Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.

"What happened to you," asked Hillary?

"Well," the driver replied, "the farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin daughters made passionate love to me."!

"My God, what did you tell them?" asked Hillary.

The driver replied, "I just stepped inside the door and said, "I'm Hillary Clinton's driver and I've just killed the old cow. The rest happened so fast I couldn't stop it!"

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Killed the old cow!