Keeping score with Debbie Jean Palfrey : Swingers Discussion 78038101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsKeeping score with Debbie Jean Palfrey
TOPIC: Keeping score with Debbie Jean Palfrey
Created by: JNMforPGHFUN The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 48   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Japan Kicks ass when it comes to prostitution. Had a blast there.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
it's not legal in vegas...

and it would get better if legal, no question.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
"Did the quality of your phone service increase in the 1980's? "

Yeah probably.....tone dialing as opposed to rotary, more private lines. lol You're entitled to your opinion as am I although I really wasn't taking a side. More to the point that people were pointing at Europe as examples of legal protitution when in fact, the U.S. has experience also in legalized protitution and IMHO requiring condoms and testing with city, county, state penalties is an "improvement" over "street prostitution" (which by the way appears to remain illegal even in Nevada).

That being said, I personally would not have a problem with it being legalized and regulated. Prices would grow exponentially but that's ok cause I wouldn't be going to one anyway.....can bearly afford what I got. lol

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
So my take from this (as of 2005) is that it is legal in ALL of Nevada (since all except the county containing Vegas) is under 400,000 in population. Therefore, visitors going to Vegas must be going to an adjacent county to visit a brothel.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
From Wekipedia (good enough for these purposes):

"Under Nevada state law, any county with a population of fewer than 400,000 is allowed to license brothels if it so chooses (NRS 244.345). As of January 2005, Clark County (which contains Las Vegas) is the only county in Nevada with a population of over 400,000, but Washoe County may soon reach that point as well [1]. Incorporated towns and cities in counties that allow prostitution may regulate the trade further or prohibit it altogether.

As of July 2004, brothels are illegal under county or municipal law in Carson City, Washoe County (which contains Reno), Douglas County, and Lincoln County. Eureka County neither permits nor prohibits brothels and does not have any[citation needed]. The other 11 counties permit licensed brothels in certain specified areas or cities.

The precise licensing requirements vary from county to county. License fees for brothels range from an annual $100,000 in Storey County to an annual $200 in Lander County. Licensed prostitutes must be at least 21 years old, except in Storey County and Lyon County, where the legal age is 18.

State law requires that registered brothel prostitutes be checked weekly for several sexually transmitted diseases and monthly for HIV; furthermore, condoms are mandatory for all oral sex and sexual intercourse. Brothel owners may be held liable if customers become infected with HIV after a prostitute has tested positive for the virus (NRS 041.1397).

Nevada has laws against engaging in prostitution outside of licensed brothels, against encouraging others to become prostitutes, and against living off the proceeds of a prostitute. Brothels are also not allowed to advertise their services in counties where brothel prostitution is illegal."

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
I don't know. That's why I'm asking. But I do know it's legal somewhere out there be it Vegas, outside Vegas or maybe the whole state. Time for a google. lol

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
""The quality of the whore would increase with legalization and licensing."

Seems to me history has shown the opposite happens. "

Isn't prostitution legal in Nevada? I've never heard that legalization and licensing has created a problem there. In fact, I have seen posters here tout how good it is and that they go to them when in Vegas.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
OUCH, no teeth for me :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
well how does it work in the parts of europe where it is legal?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
cmon now poly, u know this not to be true, the market always prices accordingly!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 48   End
TOPIC: Keeping score with Debbie Jean Palfrey