Kaitlyn Hunt made their daughter gay : Swingers Discussion 222530
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsKaitlyn Hunt made their daughter gay
TOPIC: Kaitlyn Hunt made their daughter gay
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
ww w.h uffingtonpost.c om/2013/05/19/kaitlyn-hunt-florida-teen-felony-same-sex_n_3302713 .h tml The parents of this so called "victim" should be charged with felony counts of being asswipes, wasting the courts time and being stooges for anti Gay groups
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 92   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Enough with the texting, a Florida judge told Kaitlyn Hunt after hearing testimony about thousands of text messages -- some of them explicit -- the Florida teenager reportedly sent to her underage girlfriend after being ordered not to while awaiting trial on charges of having sex with the girl.

Judge Robert Pegg sent Hunt, 19, to jail Tuesday, ordering her held on bond pending trial. She'll also be limited to communicating with her lawyers, guards, fellow inmates and perhaps a few choice visitors.

Hunt was 18 when she was charged with two felony counts of lewd and lascivious battery after allegedly having sexual relations with the girl, who was 14.

Pegg made his ruling after an Indian River Sheriff's Office detective testified about the contents of an iPod that Hunt had given the younger girl -- including more than 20,000 text messages, "explicit" videos and nude pictures -- despite a court order that the two not communicate, electronically or otherwise.

"It's overwhelming that Ms. Hunt has chosen to violate the conditions of her bond deliberately and willfully on several occasions," Pegg said in explaining his decision.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17605 posts)
Show of hands...anyone here NOT engage is some form of sexual experimentation with another minor when they were a teenager? Ok....another show of hands....anyone have their whack job psycho attention and money grubbing parents press charges against you when you turned 18?

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
hige = big

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I suggest you watch it again...it is the focal point of the interview

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Ps

Just kidding about the bong ;)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Stop hitting ze bong m'friend and you'll remember. In fact, the interviewer asked right after they answered with a hige no, if you didn't start this rumor, who did? The father shrugged and said that he doesn't know, maybe the media!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
"Seem like educated, modern and progressive types to me. LMAO,,,really?

Q "Do you think she turned your daughter gay?" A. You tell me, what do you think? Sure wat-unt us"

Yeah...couple of real hipster MENSA candidates right there"

Interesting. I've watched the interview with them twice and don't recall that question or answer.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
"I didn't mention is that they're an interracial couple" So what? So is Clarence Thomas and his wife Means nothing

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Robert...You are correct...this is the worst case of child exploitation I have seen since Sarah Palin held up her crying retarded Granddaughter (That's right, Granddaughter) over her head like the lion king on an airport tarmac at 3AM in a temperature of 20 degrees, and carried it under her arm in to the airport while her idiot faithful swooned

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
VA:

"You spend much too much time alone with your thoughts and the Internet.

And that's not smartassery. That's completely serious."

I would agree, but my early years saw that for my own safety and prevention of legal trouble... Becoming solitary was the only option left to me.

The police would threaten action against me any time I would defend myself and the bullies called the police... Because I won the fight.

The schools would threaten me and my family with action, because I would defend myself...

Again, not those attacking me. Why? Because the school and police knew it to be pointless to threaten shit. It don't care, so you ruin someone elses life by not dumping the shit into the sewer where it belongs and then make threats of ruining my life with legal action or suspension from school.

As such, my circle of friends were small and those who could be trusted in school nearly non-existent. Which meant my ability to interact with people became retarded by society not applying the same rules of non-aggression to the shit bags who don't care.

Can't hurt the bullies? Can't make them care? Then remove them at the expense to the parents or guardians of the bully. Can't get blood from a stone? Then put both into a 9x5 cell and see if they will care then. Hand the adult rocks to smash and the kid books to read.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6882 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 92   End
TOPIC: Kaitlyn Hunt made their daughter gay