KKK vow mass rally over renaming of confederate named parks : Swingers Discussion 2165891041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsKKK vow mass rally over renaming of confederate named parks
TOPIC: KKK vow mass rally over renaming of confederate named parks
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Yep now I know you are a true far left Liberal."

We will never see things corrctly, cuz you dont vote as i vote.

"SO I can now understand your views being so far out of touch with reality."

because liberal voters are all nuts, and ALL conservatives are sane, sin free, guilt free, and correct on all voting issues and their opionons.

" I find it hard to see how anyone.Why don't you spend your time working with charities that help people instead of trying to push your ideas on other people."

Says the man in the cracked mirror...

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
I didn't suggest you didn't work on local stuff, angry man. Jesus... anything to fight, right?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19935 posts)
Va beach,,,for the THIRD time I do work on local projects, and I am currently the defacto leader of one.....but as I also told you...HOME is the US, and for that matter,,planet earth. BTW,,,You'll be happy to hear Governor Ultrasound is in our cross hairs as well

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I would think there would be something closer to home more worthy of attention, but whatever turns your crank.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19935 posts)
Yep now I know you are a true far left Liberal. SO I can now understand your views being so far out of touch with reality.I find it hard to see how anyone.Why don't you spend your time working with charities that help people instead of trying to push your ideas on other people.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"Under God" was not in the original Pledge, and makes "one nation indivisible" impossible...so yes, I would favor having the original wording put back in place. In god we trust is a pretty innocuous reference to a generic creator, so I am not overly concerned about that. As for my "priorities"......In their spare time, some guys swill beer, hang out at the local biker bar/meth lab, beat their wives, watch NASCAR, horde assault weapons, and other such productive activities. I on the other hand, am a political activist and proud card carrying member of the ACLU, SPLC, Urban league, and NAACP (YES, there are thousands of white members) who takes an interest in preserving the Constitution. You see a problem with that?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Good to know you have your priorities straight.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19935 posts)
You have done so much good by changing a name of a school and removing religious sayings from the county.

PP so what is next "One Nation Under God" or "In God We Trust"

Damn that is a shame if that's all you can do to help your fellow man.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
I just said I was involved in renaming a creek in Illinois as well. I'm an American, and Florida is part of the US Did I mention I also was part of a group that got all stand alone religious icons removed from the County Building in Oneida County NY?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Why would someone in Illinois involve themselves in a school's name in Florida?

That's actually a serious question. Is there nothing worth worrying about in Illinois?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19935 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 66   End
TOPIC: KKK vow mass rally over renaming of confederate named parks