KKK vow mass rally over renaming of confederate named parks : Swingers Discussion 2165891021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsKKK vow mass rally over renaming of confederate named parks
TOPIC: KKK vow mass rally over renaming of confederate named parks
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Your family were traitors..I wouldn't brag if I were you

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Yea no shit you are a smart person. I think if you look back you will see me saying the same thing. Almost the High Command had been in the US Army before the war. Not a lot of them served in the U S Army after the war. Don't forget were I grew up at. I live close to were almost every major battle field in Virginia and was raised learning the history of the battle the Leaders and the history of my family.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
No they don't...BTW Brainiac...most of them were US officers before and even after they were confederate officers

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Well you better get started they have a lot of work going on to expand more.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
B*tch slapping racists is a process, not an event...all in good time

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Well why don't you go down and help them change the name, you have already done that one time so you say.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
You mean there is ignorance and the preservation of hate in the south? Nooooo!!!!

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Yea no shit lol

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Not sure what all this is about, I bet most don't know that the majority of US Army posts or Forts in the south are named after famous Confederate Generals as it is.

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
Keeping our history alive !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Preservation Groups to Announce Updates for Franklin's Cotton Gin Park (Franklin, Tenn.) - Leaders in Civil War battlefield preservation from across the state and nation will join representatives of Franklin's Charge on Feb. 13 to discuss the latest plans for the Carter Cotton Gin Park on Columbia Avenue in Franklin.

RELATED LINKS Franklin's Charge Battle of Franklin Trust BATTLEFIELDS Franklin "The Carter Cotton Gin Park will be a key component of Franklin's Sesquicentennial events in 2014," said Franklin's Charge President Paul Gaddis. "This is a chance to celebrate, to provide updates on our latest progress and to talk in more detail about our plans for the future."

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 66   End
TOPIC: KKK vow mass rally over renaming of confederate named parks