Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics KKK vow mass rally over renaming of confederate named parks
TOPIC: KKK vow mass rally over renaming of confederate named parks
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'll say it again...Confederates were traitors and NOTHING they did before or after redeems them. This is why as part of my political activism, I seek to erase any and all historical tribute to them, their murderous rebellion and treason, and have done so with more than a little success

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
"WE ARE EXTREMELY PRO 2ND AMENDMENT, and VERY FISCALLY CONSERVATIVE, IF YOU ARE NOT THEN DO NOT BOTHER TO CONTACT US"

Is this your only conversation piece or ability to socialize? Not an attractive or sexual lead-in to the rest of your page. Maybe Charleston Heston or Clint Eastwood would have given you a romp in the hay with that intro, but not many more.

I've been to many clubs, parties, meet n greets, and meet many couples and ladies. Talk of guns is not erotic, sexual, or appealing to MOST ppl, believe it or not.

If you came to parties around here with that political bullshit, you would see "the wagons cirlcled" and you wouldn't be welcome.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Oh on the contrary Comanche,

We were there, and prevented you guys from further fucking up the nation and the world with your White Supremacy plans.

Did we not learn from slavery? Is that your question? Are we trying to avoid you on the right of implementing future slavery... physical, mental, and financial... YES!

It is your history, so I guess you love all the dirty, evil, murderous, Jim Crowe laws, separate and unequal facilities, and lynching that these guys created.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Comanch, the OP is about changing the name of a city park in Memphis, from that of the original KKK Grande Cyclops. Is that what you mean by "rewriting history"?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Why does the left insist on rewriting history? Is it becasue they refuse to learn from it?

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
JO, I was only speaking in a general term PP has a hard time with getting to many facts at one time. I was just stating that some did serve in the US Army after the war. I was not going into how they served. But you are right. I could go on more but your point is taken and you are spot on.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
While you are right on one part, you are wrong also, the over all commander of the US Cavalry during the Spanish American War was a General named Gen Joseph " Fighting Joe" Wheeler, who was also a Confederate Cav General during the US Civil War. While most Confederate officers were band from serving as Line Officers in the US Army after the War Between the States.Some did serve as NCO's or enlisted men.

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
Confederates were traitors....there is no equivocation

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Always have Always will

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
PP go read and weep

civilwar dot org/land-preservation/land-saved/

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 66   End
TOPIC: KKK vow mass rally over renaming of confederate named parks