KIDS the new bomb : Swingers Discussion 756001041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsKIDS the new bomb
TOPIC: KIDS the new bomb
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 46 of 46 
User Details are only visible to members.
You know I don't remember any such news reports of Iraqis blowing their children up in explosive laden cars under Saddam's regime. It really goes to show what amazing results bringing the fresh air of freedom to a people can achieve.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
What i see in JNM is a spineless gutless coward. He would sit down and try and talk to someone that would rape his wife and daughter.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
" The Liberals want us to be sensitive and hold back"

well wasnt there a republican president and republican congress in power for 90% of this war. are u saying we are just holding back over the past 6 months?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
note how all of JNM's statements deal with extremes? Extremes that are so unrealistic that he only makes him self to look like a clown.........I honestly think he masturbates to this shit........(JNM insert your lame ass gay joke here)

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
It's unfortunate but it's effective. All they have to do is keep killing innocent people. It's really that simple. I begin to wonder how you defeat demons who could not care less about human life? The Iraqis are scared and tired......and I can't really think of anything that would solve this problem. Unless we get absolutely brutal and take off the handcuff, I just don't know how we can beat these guys. The Liberals want us to be sensitive and hold back, while the enemy goes all out. So how do are we supposed to beat an enemy fight this way? If we can't win in Iraq we have much bigger problems, like how do we win future wars which involves the same type of enemy tactics?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
It has been reported that the terrorist are using kids as decoys to get through check points then blowing them up. This to me is just cowardice. Ok you want to blow yourself up fine go ahead. But to out kids in the car pass the check point and then runout of the car like fucking cowards blow the car up and kill the kids. Just goes to show hoe desperate and cowardice they really are.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 46 of 46 
TOPIC: KIDS the new bomb