KIDS the new bomb : Swingers Discussion 756001031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsKIDS the new bomb
TOPIC: KIDS the new bomb
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There's no proof because there are always two sides to every story. All that's been given so far is the story from the side that concocted the Weapons of Mass Destruction story so they could invade Iraq to begin with. Hence, no credibility ergo no PROOF.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"2. There's no proof that these children were intentionally killed."...Bull fucking shit. They used these kids to pass the check point then stop the car. The two FUCKING adults cowards ran out of the car and left the two kids to be blown up. These are the people you are defending. You know, er you have sunk to a new low.

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
I realize that they can't yet publically express their joy over the death of these young terrorists as such. In our present day social climate, doing so wouldn't yet be publically acceptable or politically correct. So the neocons are reduced to celebrating in silent, while longing for the day when they can publically express their delight over such things without a moral outpouring of disgust from the rest of us.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
You didn't answer the questions. I mean, it only serves to logic that since you believe Islam must be erradicated, and in all likelyhood these children were going to grow up to be muslims, ergo you are happy that they're dead.

Please, correct me if I'm wrong here.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
38 Special Ed, shouldn't you be out celebrating the deaths of the two young terrorists? Doesn't it give you some strange sense of satisfaction that these towelheads were killed at the hands of their own fanatical ideologues? Saved you the trouble, didn't it?

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"there isn't a valid site in the world that substantiates your lies...."

Well, considering the fact that your government doesn't do body counts because they don't want you to know how many babies they've "accidentally" killed, there's really no way to know for sure.

However, considering the fact that tens of thousands of people have been killed in Iraq because of this war, I'd argue that the blood of all the children killed in Iraq thus far as a consequence of the war is the responsibility of the American government. Including these two kids killed in the car bomb who would still be alive if not for a war declared under false pretenses.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
1. Dead is dead.

2. There's no proof that these children were intentionally killed.

3. These children would in all likelyhood still be alive if we hadn't invaded Iraq.

4. Our munitions "accidentally" kill children with far more frequency than the insurgents.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Well biNY does it disgust you equally when you read reports of American bombs and gunfire ending the lives of Iraqi children? Or is it that more palatable for you? Just curious.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
ER

You are a sick fuck! Serisouly! You discussed me!

I think this new report is so sad. Those poor children! I don't know how any human could do that to a child. Send them off to be blown up! Makes me sick! But honestly I am really surprised this is the first we have heard about this. I am sure it's been going on. I wasn't surprised by the report :(

Cortland NY

Username hidden
(44 posts)
I would really think you all would be rejoicing over these arab children getting blown up by their ideologue fanatical community who hate you so much. I mean, that's two less future terrorists you're going to have to contend with. These people blowing up their own kids are saving you the trouble, right?

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 46   End
TOPIC: KIDS the new bomb