KIDS the new bomb : Swingers Discussion 756001021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsKIDS the new bomb
TOPIC: KIDS the new bomb
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Iraq never agreed to any "terms of surrender". They merely withdrew their troops from Kuwait.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
It's insane to think that anytime a body politic agrees to conditions with another body politic that the former is agreeing to render it's sovereignty to the later (or vice versa).

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Sick puppy

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
It's insane to think you have the right to conduct an armed invasion of a sovereign country under false pretenses of WMDS and then establish your own government to legitimize the attrocities you are committing.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"We intend to kill them when they are armed, not before."

It's insane to contend that you somehow have the right to conduct an armed invasion of Iraqi soil and expect that they will lay down theirs.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I don't understand why Special Ed is so frustrated; I answered his question, even as dumb as it was.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"However, since you asked, the answer is basically yes. Insurgents are civilians, and the American forces are targetting them."......NUff said...dumb pathetic fuck.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"so eeyore...let me get this straight..because no wmd's were found....you believe we are actively targeting civilians? is that what you are saying?"

Wow Special Ed, you really are special aren't ya? I'd suggest taking a remedial reading and comprehension course at your local community college. I don't believe I ever made that statement.

However, since you asked, the answer is basically yes. Insurgents are civilians, and the American forces are targetting them.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Tell you what jerk off. I would gladly offer you a ticket 1st class to Iraq. Anytime you want to go just let me know and you will get a ticket or two. First class all the way. I mean it sincerly.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Er needs to go check himself into a hospital fast! What a sick fuck!

And why do you keep on using racist terms? You really just make yourself look so stupid! Go back under your rock and shut up already.

Cortland NY
Username hidden
(44 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 46   End
TOPIC: KIDS the new bomb