KIDS the new bomb : Swingers Discussion 75600
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsKIDS the new bomb
TOPIC: KIDS the new bomb
Created by: GARYB12
Original Starting post for this thread:
It has been reported that the terrorist are using kids as decoys to get through check points then blowing them up. This to me is just cowardice. Ok you want to blow yourself up fine go ahead. But to out kids in the car pass the check point and then runout of the car like fucking cowards blow the car up and kill the kids. Just goes to show hoe desperate and cowardice they really are.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And what if we have no choice but to fight over there one way or the other? We can still maintain our humanity and beat these losers. We will spill blood and it will cost lives but that's the price paid for every military tactic we learn and adapt to. That's warfare. It's not neat or clean or easy. But we have some of the best military minds in the world and we can find a way to beat them. I fail to see any other real choice, if they take over the middle east then what? They start setting off Bombs in Europe and destroy the Economy of the European countries what will happen to ours? They know that they have to kill and keep killing, no matter what. So if nothing we do can change that tactic, then we must find a way to defeat them in spite of it.

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
double yawn

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Take it easy Jack. Those are concepts that is really hard for Error to wrap his head around.....

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Too bad DumbJerk didn't make the ultimate sacrifice for my freedoms. I guess he's just not patriotic enough to lay down his life for people like me.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Have a nice day Error

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
DumbJerk, shouldn't you be off fighting and dying for my *freedoms*? Please, oh please, won't you go fight and die for my freedoms!

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Well, DumbJerk, I don't plan on going anywhere. I prefer staying right here goading idiots like you and laughing. Your resident fifth columnist.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I don't hate the Constitution. I think it's great prose. Perhaps one of the greatest works of fiction I've ever read.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"I'm not wasting my time responding to that POS anymore..."

Somehow I don't think I can count on you keeping that promise. I've heard the exac same thing thousands of times from all the shills here. They even once dedicated an entire thread to how they were going to ignore me. We see how well that has worked out for them.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
POS...could that be..... POINT OF SERVICE ( Cucumber service that is)..:)~

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 46   End
TOPIC: KIDS the new bomb