KC and the Sunshine Band Arrested for Attempted Murder of the President : Swingers Discussion 2204961041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsKC and the Sunshine Band Arrested for Attempted Murder of the President
TOPIC: KC and the Sunshine Band Arrested for Attempted Murder of the President
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 68   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Um.. interesting...

A large explosion at a fertilizer plant 20 miles outside of Waco has "hundreds of injuries likely".

Details scant right now..

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19938 posts)
The mayor was a "democrat who supported republicans for national office...keep spinning Corkey, it's amusing watching you squirm

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Comment that he made on a youtube video called "Democrat Jason Shelton, Tupelo mayoral candidate "

The mayor has to CARE about we the people, be honest, understanding, compassionate &? willing to see thru the smoke screens that sometimes gather in/out/around city hall & our court houses. I feel Jason is the right person for this position!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19938 posts)
That's classic. ----- “This is KC and I approve this message,” he wrote on April 11. The post was a link to a YouTube video by Jason Shelton, a Democratic candidate for mayor of Tupelo.

Shelton said Wednesday night that he knew who Curtis was but did not know him personally.

“The guy is definitely not a friend of mine. He’s never been a friend of mine,” Shelton said.

Shelton said that he had blocked Curtis on Facebook several days ago because Curtis would not leave him alone.

“I think he’s insane and out to harm people,” Shelton said.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19938 posts)
I would like to congratulate the Senate republicans for honoring this would-be murderer by voting the way he tried to intimidate others in to voting...nice job you neo nazi scum

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
The nutwing apparently sent laced letters to local political critters too.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
He can sing all to his heart's content, in jail!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16887 posts)
clarionledger.c om/article/20130417/NEWS/130417028/Paul-Kevin-Curtis-KC-approve-message-

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16887 posts)
Keep spinning Corkey...he is a right wing christian nutjob just as anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together predicted...not that you can relate

ww w.youtube.c om/watch?v=VVC2YNRmVgc

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
He sings country music, guess we will be having a Senate bill for background checks to buy guitars.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19452 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 68   End
TOPIC: KC and the Sunshine Band Arrested for Attempted Murder of the President