KC and the Sunshine Band Arrested for Attempted Murder of the President : Swingers Discussion 220496
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsKC and the Sunshine Band Arrested for Attempted Murder of the President
TOPIC: KC and the Sunshine Band Arrested for Attempted Murder of the President
Created by: vabeachcouple33
Original Starting post for this thread:
His facebook page - look quickly before it's disabled.

w ww.facebook.co m/1stelvisguy

He posts a LOT on facebook.....

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 68   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Free medical?

Hmmm....

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
"I think we need to burn down every fucking Mosk in the USA And send every Muslim back to the shit hole they came from especially OBAMASS"

Spoken like a true terrorist and hater of American values, who must have seen the shithole parts of Hawaii that eluded me on my visits there.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
You forgot to mention minimum wage, the bullies in your past, and how you provide for your parents.

You're slipping.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Good:

I am by far not a radical. Radicals feel no obligation to future generations. No obligations to their own generation.

I believe we exist to make each and every next generation better than the last, you cannot achieve this through greed. Greed is a poison that corrupts and rots the flesh of the host, until it finally subcomes to death.

Medical coverage is life, it is the extension of life. Anyone who would use this as a means to control their workers are in point of fact little better than a slave owner. That is why I feel every man has a right to medical coverage and every employer he moral obligation to provide it to their employees who make for the employer their wealth.

The government is now in the business if providin medical and mandatin that employers live up to their moral obligations, only becaise the employer failed to provide medical coverage for full time work and full time work to ensure one must not be forced to provide what ought be a moral obligation commuted free of compulsion.

This is no differen than how a parent punishes a greedy child. You force the greedy child to share evenly the bounties when if the child had willfully shared smaller portions, there could be nothing done to the child. That was the tickle down effect, you cut off the trickle and the masses who were thirsty, began to dehydrate.

You know not the meaning of moderation, so the government compelled to action must now punish you. Like all punishments, they do not last forever... Not if the punisher is just. You can obtain your freedom from this mandate, if only you win back the hearts and minds of he people.

You do this by providing more than the government demands. Call it an initial investment in winning back the public and turning them away from big government. Fail to invest and someone else almost always will invest in what you do not.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
"Oh wait, you are a radical, so you make everyone your enemy."

Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Mickey

Your rants are getting increasingly out of line. Before, people just kind of thought you were a bit of a dummy. But you are now falling into the bucket of angry bigoted assholes. If that's where you want to be, by all means keep posting like that.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19884 posts)
In fairness, there are muslim commies, (Note the lower case m and c) but in most cases, these are the folks who had traditionally kept the Islamic extremists at bay. Enter Ronald Reagan, Maggie Thatcher, GHW Bush and GW Bush, and sorry to say, Barak Obama. Center left Secular government after Center left secular Government in the Middle East fall. Some of their successors have already attacked the US, the jury is still out on the others The moral of the story..."muslim commies" may not be such a bad thing

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
That Muslim communist bit made me laugh too.

Most every Muslim that I have ever met, has been a better capitalist than any five hundred Americans that I have ever met.

In some parts of the middle east, they have absolute capitalism. You kill your competition by any means of the word kill. (either business... Or business by other means)

My father was quite upset by the destruction of the Iraqi who sold him some watches in Iraq. My father wanted to buy a few more good quality watches. They were knock offs, but the second hands were near perfect half second ticks.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
"Muslim Commies" LOL

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Lets just keep the focus on "illegal" immigrants, and we will all be safe...right? By the way, it appears the motive may have been drone attacks Things that make you go hummmmmmm...... Not sure I was as wrong about my predictions as to the reasons for the bombings, as I was about those who actually carried them out. Once again, the American far right and Islamic terrorists find common ground. Makes you wonder how they became enemies in the first place

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 68   End
TOPIC: KC and the Sunshine Band Arrested for Attempted Murder of the President