Judge Strikes Down Hazleton's Illegal Immigrant Law : Swingers Discussion 834651011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsJudge Strikes Down Hazleton's Illegal Immigrant Law
TOPIC: Judge Strikes Down Hazleton's Illegal Immigrant Law
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When I had an interest in PA news while running by B&B in the Scranton area, that's what was all over the news. I kept shaking my head at some of the reasoning/excuses and sheer stupidity for this local ordinance. But then I guess the saying that you can't fix stupid applies.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
"Hey look what I found. I never knew there was a hazleton-centered thread..."

Yep, you can stumble across the darndest things when looking for something else ....

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Yep, the aster bafoone who tried to enact this law, cost the city of Hazleton 18 million dollars and Hazleton failing to learn from our mistakes are trying to have the overturn overturned.

So the debt keeps rising, as we aren't paying it off. If we wanted to blow 18 million dollars, I could have thought of better ways to do it... Like fixing roads, lowering taxes for a short time, or even hiring more police to run the drug gangs out of town.

But nope, we wanted to be ignorant red necks and arrogant racist. Congradulate one congressmen barletta. Like your fathers before you, your corruption has cost the city much.

If you didn't know, the barletta a use to own a coal dilivery company, and a barletta sat on the school board which decided what companies received the contracts for coal. Guess what family business received the contracts?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7425 posts)
Hey look what I found. I never knew there was a hazleton-centered thread...

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19412 posts)
Poly: I am going by your post where you said to Perm that you disagree, when you asked her about the gourmet food. Perm said no and you posted right after that you disagree.

~F

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
I know it's not a good idea to buy gormet foods while on food stamps. They will run out soon enough on generic brand foods. Should they be able to ?...I am sure that could be argued for a long time. I guess if the state enables them to buy what they want....yes, they COULD....should they ? I wouldn't advise it if they would want to get thru the month. Some people do the darndest stuff though.....they just don't think. I would hope they would certainly LEARN quickly.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
I don't see how I was but that's ok.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Poly...I remember the exchange. I don't understand what it is you are trying to say though.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Poly: I would really like to hear (or should I say read) your argument. And no, I am not trying to start a battle of the words or anything like that. I am sincere in my interest.

~F

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
I agree Perm: the people on assistance should not be living better than me or my family (especally when it is our tax dollars helping them)

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
TOPIC: Judge Strikes Down Hazleton's Illegal Immigrant Law