Judge Strikes Down Hazleton's Illegal Immigrant Law : Swingers Discussion 83465
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsJudge Strikes Down Hazleton's Illegal Immigrant Law
TOPIC: Judge Strikes Down Hazleton's Illegal Immigrant Law
Created by: DANANDFDN
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Poly: I am going by your post where you said to Perm that you disagree, when you asked her about the gourmet food. Perm said no and you posted right after that you disagree.

~F

Elmer NJ

Username hidden
(3110 posts)
I know it's not a good idea to buy gormet foods while on food stamps. They will run out soon enough on generic brand foods. Should they be able to ?...I am sure that could be argued for a long time. I guess if the state enables them to buy what they want....yes, they COULD....should they ? I wouldn't advise it if they would want to get thru the month. Some people do the darndest stuff though.....they just don't think. I would hope they would certainly LEARN quickly.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA

Username hidden
(1699 posts)
I don't see how I was but that's ok.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Poly...I remember the exchange. I don't understand what it is you are trying to say though.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Poly: I would really like to hear (or should I say read) your argument. And no, I am not trying to start a battle of the words or anything like that. I am sincere in my interest.

~F

Elmer NJ

Username hidden
(3110 posts)
I agree Perm: the people on assistance should not be living better than me or my family (especally when it is our tax dollars helping them)

Elmer NJ

Username hidden
(3110 posts)
That's ok sometime disagreeing can beinteresting.

I find opposing points of view interesting most of the time. Makes me think outside my box. Sometime it even changes my mind on some thing. Never know.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
oops I forgot no I do not think they should be buying gourmet food if receiving food stamps and public assistance.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I have no problem with people needing and recieving assistance when its proven to be needed. I am all for a program to get them some education and get off or public assistance as quickly as possible. Someone on public welfare shouldn't be driving brand new luxury vehicles. If they can make that type of payment give the car back get something with in your means and buy your food. They shouldn't be strutting into the public assistance office decked out like a designer labeled walking bill board. If you can dress like that get a grip on your spending and take care of business first. Walmart sell jeans for 14.95 you can buy 5 pairs to one of others.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Well I guess that is a real problem but they don't have rights to all the due process in my oppinion. So if they are illegal and commit a crime. No trial just serve the punishment and be sent right on outta here. Better yet put a tracker in their neck like we do for pets now adays and send them back and have an alarm sound if they re-enter this country. I have no compassion for illegals.

I guess it comes back to better watch and making it harder to be here illegally.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: Judge Strikes Down Hazleton's Illegal Immigrant Law