Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Juba back in the house
TOPIC: Juba_back_in_the_house
Created by: jubambd
Original Starting post for this thread:
You folks I couldn't stay away from the election season. Hope all are well. Let the fun began. I have already voted so don't waste trying to convert me. I held my nose and voted for the President . Not happy but in the words of Mr. Garcia "Constently choosing the leader of two evils is still choosing evil". I am now a new Grandfather so I have had to soften up a little. SYKE! Bring it. Juba

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
Juba:

"I am now a new Grandfather so I have had to soften up a little. "

Why is it that it takes being a grandfather to soften up?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
Hey Jub. Welcome back and congrats on becoming a grandpa...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Congrats on the grandkiddo...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19520 posts)
You folks I couldn't stay away from the election season. Hope all are well. Let the fun began. I have already voted so don't waste trying to convert me. I held my nose and voted for the President . Not happy but in the words of Mr. Garcia "Constently choosing the leader of two evils is still choosing evil". I am now a new Grandfather so I have had to soften up a little. SYKE! Bring it. Juba

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(1957 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Juba back in the house
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.