Jose Medellin : Swingers Discussion 886941011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsJose Medellin
TOPIC: Jose Medellin
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Are we really to believe that a guy this ugly has a woman 20+ years his junior? I smell another zing single guy commie."

While we disagree on most subjects, I did not expect personal attacks of this nature.

Exhibits lack of character, Jack.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17346 posts)
DJ, since we cannot see her face, maybe it is a mannequin??? tbr you have a twin here in Destin.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
True story.

My second wife and I used to work for the same company. When our boss would introduce my wife, he would say, "This is Mrs. TBR, she needs glasses."

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17346 posts)
Jack, maybe it's my winning personality...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17346 posts)
By the way I do agree the Administration and our Feds are on the wrong side of this one but with the liberals members of the supreme court they are likely to win. The guy deserves to be fried. This case also puts in question the other 40 Mexican citizens on death row now. This case is all about the death penalty really as Mexico does not believe in it(they only kill their own citizens daily). I believe they will be commuted and made life sentences but not new trials...I hope.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
the point of my op was to highlight the hypocrisy of this administration and the positions it choose to take. they have no fundamental base position. it truly is incredible. dzzzzzy ------------------------------------------ Hardly Hypocrisy, it is mandated by our laws, requested by the State dept. and followed through by the President. I believe it was the aclu that got this put into law, or got it started that way.

Yes DJ, the courts have ruled our courts notify a consulate if a foreign national is charged with a crime. This guy was an illegal and maybe with a fake set of papers it was not known at the time of arrest he was illegal so the notification was not made.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
i don't know the answer to the legal question because i no zip about international criminal law..

the point of my op was to highlight the hypocrisy of this administration and the positions it choose to take. they have no fundamental base position. it truly is incredible.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I will defer to someone with more law experience than me in answering your question.

However, I believe it is common practice to do so amongst most, if not all countries.

The fact that the Supreme Court temporarily granted the writ and Bush is advocating for it would seem to lend credence to that view.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17346 posts)
It seems to me that Bush is being prudent in this matter.

My quick perusal of a couple of websites seems to indicate that "Texas officials had failed to notify him of his right to communicate with the Mexican consulate after his arrest."

This is the basis for his writ.

IMHO, it is the right decision because we would expect the same thing for our people in other countries.

http: // www*asil*org/insights/2005/05/insights050531*html

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17346 posts)
the fed is who ased him to do it, not a world court...the State Dept.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
TOPIC: Jose Medellin