Jokes, Quotes, Statements about Dumb Republicans-RightWing Nuts! LMAO : Swingers Discussion 188145
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsJokes, Quotes, Statements about Dumb Republicans-RightWing Nuts! LMAO
TOPIC: Jokes, Quotes, Statements about Dumb Republicans-RightWing Nuts! LMAO
Created by: MRHEAT The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 250   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Back On Topic!

Q: How do you turn out the Democratic base? A: You tell them they are losing.

Q: How do you turn out the Republican base? A: Tell them they are winning. No one votes for a loser!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3596 posts)
I said the praise of young dead soldiers. Never said you praised Art Modell's death. You are an illiterate angry white man. You would have fit in nicely in Alabama or Mississippi in the 1940's.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
I always like a good joke whether it's on me or the other guy. But I'm serious when I listen to the candidates (both local and national) during their campaign and try to understand their point of view and whether I should vote for them.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(327 posts)
Look up the word praise, you homosexual libtard.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
You are right...dealing with your crap has given me ultra extra experience in dealing with internet dick heads and butt darts...

You said good things are happening this yr.... Art Modell died (smiley/wink). You reveled in the death of a man, a business man, who never said one word to you. His company, he bargains and haggles.... City said no. City does not have say so on whether or not he relocated team.

It's plain as day that you smiled and gloated over his death. And now you deny it? Do you read your posts or just press random keys and then send?

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
I didn't praise anyone for dying you illiterate moron. He died of natural causes, good riddance. He was a prick, you can relate.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
One min, he says fucking liberals.... And then the next he cheers about the death of a former team owner. If a majority of the ppl in Cleve act like you do, he should have moved the team yrs prior.

Only Repubs could protect the unborn, as they say they do, cuz we know that no Repubs have abortions, right? So, the kid survives, turns 18-20 years, and a pawn in the Repub's war that they praise him for dying?

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
I don't consider either Romney or Obama joking about the birth certificate issue a problem. It is the liberal mind who finds Obama funny when he does it but looks at Romney as an EVIL Right Wing Conspiracist when he pokes fun at the notion.

I checked this morning and the Browns and Steelers are tied atop the AFC central! Good things are happening for the Browns this year. Modell died. ;-)

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
You don't consider birthers a bunch of lunatic conspiracy theorist?

C'mon Akron, you got other conspiracies to worry about. Did you hear the Browns might have a football team this year?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2744 posts)
I see. So Obama (worst president since Jimmy Carter) can joke about it but if Romney does it's considered conspiratorial activity.

Fucking liberals and the mental illness they suffer.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 250   End
TOPIC: Jokes, Quotes, Statements about Dumb Republicans-RightWing Nuts! LMAO