John Perkins Confessions Of An Economic Hitman : Swingers Discussion 936561021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsJohn Perkins Confessions Of An Economic Hitman
TOPIC: John Perkins Confessions Of An Economic Hitman
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 22 of 22 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well JNM I thought you would, thought I'd bring you some new Kool-Aid to drink. I don't expect you to try and view his books critically. I'll leave that to the adults.......Really do you ever actually get laid with that fucking pic? It's like a sex repellent. Something's very wrong in your head dude.

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I ran across this guy's book while surfing. Can anyone tell me about this guy. His claims are pretty damning. He has another book out as well called "The Secret History Of The American Empire". Now I have not had a chance to read these books, but I can take a good guess as to what they are basically saying. My question is, why can't I find any info on this guy other than Left Wing newsites? PBS and Al-Jazeera are the only two networks that talk about him, not exactly the center of political news coverage. I find it interesting how you could view his exclusion from the mainstream news, CNN, MSNBC, FOX NEWS, ect; as either an indication of a far left liar or as an indication of someone who is blowing the whistle on an ugly secret. I can say I know enough about this guy to make an educated judgment on the merits of his claims and accounts, so I'm asking you guys. What do you know about this guy and his books?

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 22 of 22 
TOPIC: John Perkins Confessions Of An Economic Hitman