John Perkins Confessions Of An Economic Hitman : Swingers Discussion 93656
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsJohn Perkins Confessions Of An Economic Hitman
TOPIC: John Perkins Confessions Of An Economic Hitman
Created by: joeodd2
Original Starting post for this thread:
I ran across this guy's book while surfing. Can anyone tell me about this guy. His claims are pretty damning. He has another book out as well called "The Secret History Of The American Empire". Now I have not had a chance to read these books, but I can take a good guess as to what they are basically saying. My question is, why can't I find any info on this guy other than Left Wing newsites? PBS and Al-Jazeera are the only two networks that talk about him, not exactly the center of political news coverage. I find it interesting how you could view his exclusion from the mainstream news, CNN, MSNBC, FOX NEWS, ect; as either an indication of a far left liar or as an indication of someone who is blowing the whistle on an ugly secret. I can say I know enough about this guy to make an educated judgment on the merits of his claims and accounts, so I'm asking you guys. What do you know about this guy and his books?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok Lusty you want fair and balanced.

www()mindfully()org/Reform/2006/Perkins-Economic-Hit-Man1feb06()htm

Both sides on one page

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
lusty does not have a clue, just looking for the next tattoo parlor to frequent for a "God does not exist, I crawled out from under a rock" tat.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
The mythology of the goodness of the USA..............Goth kid riding in mom's minivan on his way to a "Fuck the system" concert.

I'm sorry I have no understanding for those who shit on the country they live in. And Lusty, you call "Democracy Now", PBS, and CSPAN mainstream media? LOL Let's see those monster CSPAN ratings?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
lol caught in another lie, I love it...damn lib's are just basically ignorant.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I just love cramming it right back at them...LAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19291 posts)
Come on Jimbo step up to the plate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you can get the next nobel prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19291 posts)
Jimbo

Yea your such a global humanitarian, BTW where do you buy clothes? Do you own a pair of Nike shoes? If your that concerned how the workers of other nations are treated buy American!!!!!! It is the responsibility of these nations to look out for their own. After if we enforce our policies, and regulations on another country that would be bad wouldn't it now Jimbo. Bet ya didn't expect that........................LOL. Why the F**k don't you take responsibility dork, instead of whining!!

FJ

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19291 posts)
Conspiracy theorists abound, they write books and tell you facts some are true some are false but all point that they are correct justifying the original premise the author had before he wrote the book. Gee I wonder how it always works that way with these people...anything for a buck I guess

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
This type of book, of course, has been done before.

For another discussion of the "other side", I would recommend "A People's History of the United States" by Howard Zinn.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
LUsty-

Define your truth for us...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: John Perkins Confessions Of An Economic Hitman