John Kerry says there was NO bloodbath after the US left Viet Nam : Swingers Discussion 829621051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsJohn Kerry says there was NO bloodbath after the US left Viet Nam
TOPIC: John Kerry says there was NO bloodbath after the US left Viet Nam
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 54 of 54 
User Details are only visible to members.
I can't speak to the accuracy of the alleged comment but I can say that this statement does speak to the state of mind of the Anti War Left. When you talk about the real possibility of atrocities and region wide civil war, not to mention a huge refugee crisis all over the middle east. They kind of roll their eyes and say that it won't happen. They site no real basis for there belief. They just want out and want the war to end, It does not matter to them if we have to go back in and start over from scratch because they believe that they could pressure a democratic president not to commit forces again. And if things get too hairy in Afghanistan, I guarantee you they will push for us to pull out of their as well. The fact is that the Left has and will always be Anti-military. Or maybe I should say that they love the Military, except when they have to kill people. This statement may or may not have been made by John Kerry, but it has been made by people who think a lot like him as well as the Democratic Presidential Canidates.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I haven't heard him say anything like that.... I'm also no deluded kerryphile but if it wasn't said recently it's not important enough to worry about.... kind of like kerry himself.

Although did you see that B. Obama raised the most money of any democrat said kerry said "i do".

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
....by the way, I admit I do not like and I have no respect for Kerry, but I also don't want to attribute something to the guy if it is something he did not say.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Debjack,

Hey buddy, have a great vacation, but if you have time are you referring to Kerry's comment when debating John O'Neil in 1970 or is this something you think he said again recently? I know that on the Dick Cavett show during that debate Kerry stated he believed there would be no bloodbath if the United States pulled out of Vietnam, of course we now know that after we left there was. However, I am not aware that he is now saying there was no bloodbath.

If you have time, please clarify.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 54 of 54 
TOPIC: John Kerry says there was NO bloodbath after the US left Viet Nam