John Kerry says there was NO bloodbath after the US left Viet Nam : Swingers Discussion 829621031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsJohn Kerry says there was NO bloodbath after the US left Viet Nam
TOPIC: John Kerry says there was NO bloodbath after the US left Viet Nam
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
how about this argument then.

I've travelled the world, I fought in two conflict, I've been injured in combat and been politically active since i left the military working for various campaigns.

I was taking enemy fire shortly after you were potty trained.

POINT BEING at 25 years old your opinions are irrelevent you will change 10 times between now and the time you die, but right now you don't have enough knowledge to matter.... I own shoes that have seen more than you.

SO dont expect me to give any weight to anything you say... kind of like how you'll beat up a bi guy. alligator mouth tweety bird ass.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Hag,

Have you ever actually been in a combat zone? Ever had the enemy shoot at your or kill one of your friends? Personally, i'll discount anything coming out of 25 year olds mouth as idealism until proven otherwise.

Am I right wing? some would call me that. But I also hold views that most would consider liberal. I just find it absurd that you think at 25 you know anything about anything. And judging by a post in another thread were you said you'd "give a bi guy a knuckle sandwich" I'd have to say your alligator mouth would tend to run away with your canary ass.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
killing people is what war is all about.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
angel,

Never said you were opposed to nuking anyone. I was being retorhical. Saying "opposed to dropping the nukes or not, one can't aruge that it didn't get the enemies attention" sorry if you thought i was referencing you.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
wow, all that coming from a kid that wasn't even born. I bet he got this information from movon dot org

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Bullshit! It was a bloodbath before,during AND after we left.

chuck dust-off....saw a lot of that fucking blood

Cumberland MD

Username hidden
(1592 posts)
well angel,

Opposed to dropping atomic bombs or not, no one can argue that it didn't get the enemeies attention in a very expiditous manner.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I will get back to the OP here...Kerry sucks!

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Destin

I would not disagree with that at all. However, Iraq is not the same as Japan, Germany or Korea. Non of these places had outside interests from many countries (Iran, Syria, etc) trying to disrupt what I'll call recovery post saddam. They apparantly nor the region want what we have to offer Iraq. Then we show the Iraq citizens that we can built a multi million dollar embassy self contained with it's own power, water etc but can't get the Iraq infastructure to control the piss running in thier streets. So in my opinion.....no where close to being comparable to Japan, Germany or S Korea.

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
Well you can look at the success that Japan is after WWII to see we can do it, Germany and So. Korea have great economies too...looks like we do a great job...

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 54   End
TOPIC: John Kerry says there was NO bloodbath after the US left Viet Nam