Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics John Kerry says there was NO bloodbath after the US left Viet Nam
TOPIC: John Kerry says there was NO bloodbath after the US left Viet Nam
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
depends what you shorted and when you intend to cover.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
well jim

I also got my mba from the katz business school at the university of pitt. That count for anything?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
hag,

the difference is I don't have to "research" my views my views are a combination of my life experience. I don't need a book or the interenet to tell me what to think. It's called faith in your convictions. You may not like my opinions and they maybe wrong but I promise you will know were you stand with me. there is no gray area.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
LOL... well genius post some of that "evidence" and remember 99.8% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
yeah but i was counting on your employee discounts to further giving myself cancer on the cheap.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
good I'll take 7 cartoon of marlboro lightes in the flip top.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
never ending wealth accumulation? I never said I was that great liberal george soros. I want to make the money I make to maintain the lifestyle that i have.

Ie 2 homes, a few cars and a retirement plan. Only a egomanical narcissist wants never ending wealth accumulation for self agrandizement.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
oh so working hard to live the american dream makes me part of the establishment. What is it you do for a living? How do you pay to parent your child? Wipe your ass with my resume if you want. I like my life and my two homes it's comfortable. I sense soem jealousy in your last statement.

I also sense that you feel your lack of formal education makes you inferior that's why you post rambling post with words you look up on dictionary dot com to make up for what you precieve is your own inferiority.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
hag,

Bully for you. I've been divorced to. And apparently you were involved with my ex wifes twin sister. I don't pretend to be above or below anyone. You just haven't live enough for me to consider you important. Having a custody fight with a girlfriend or wife might give you a sense of the unfairness of the court system and the bias toward men of such systems but it hardly makes you worldly.

I wish my ex wife would try to stab me... really I do... that would solve alot of problems.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
oh what have you been through? Mommy didn't give you enough hugs? daddy spand you to many times? SOmeone ground you from your favorite video game? Boss at mcdonalds yell at you? Please, You've said youself you've never been to college, never been in the military.... what have you done?

want part of my resume? lets compare

1988 joined the military when I was 17. Saw action in panama and the gulf war, spent 18 month in saudi arabia after i was discharged working for the saudis

1993 go my first college degree in marketing while working full time as a stock broker

1996 finished my mba with an emphasis on organization leadership and helped get a democrat elected to the state house in my district while working full time as a financial planner.

since 1997 i've held sever senior management positions at firms you would recognize everything from JVP to a RVP.

Like i said I have shoes that have seen more than you have, and yes I think with age comes experiece. I'll take a guy like destins opinion over that of some runny nosed kid any day.... i prefer people that have "been there done that" rather than "sat in my moms basement played video games and watched the news">

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 54   End
TOPIC: John Kerry says there was NO bloodbath after the US left Viet Nam