John Herry the next Sec of State : Swingers Discussion 213800
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsJohn Herry the next Sec of State
TOPIC: John Herry the next Sec of State
Created by: Lucky2haveU
Original Starting post for this thread:
Maybe he can set a real foreign policy un-like his predecessor.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
A reference to the nominee of the President of the United States of America for his Secretary of State, John Kerry, Senator of Massachusetts, would be the most appropriate literary means of presenting this topic.

Why would idiots out walking around having fun together miscreating a topic have any interest in syntax? That would be beyond the OP's literary capabililty, it seems.

Misery is a poor man's state of reality.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Three days after the creation of this idiotic topic, no one has noticed that the reference to the possible nominee for the Secretary of State was mis-referenced and misspelled.

Unless this topic was a reference to 'John Henry, sittin' on his daddies knee...' this topic is the creation of someone who must associate with idiots out walking around having fun together trying to promote incoherent agendas with mis-referenced subject-object sentence construction.

Literary idiots, unaware of the rule of syntax in coherent communications.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Romney was Herman Munster.

But if it wasn't obvious in 2004 that Kerry was "out of touch", that may be because it wasn't obvious. I'm pretty sure that 'gotcha' journalism was around then. Did Kerry regularly say something equivalent to "We love cars; my wife has 2 Cadillacs", or " I love Nascar; I'm friends with a couple of owners" ?

There are some down to earth people with money, and some are out of touch. Hypocrisy may also be when you swear you can't understand how the other side thinks, and then swear that you do.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Why was Romney's wealth such a big deal in this election, but John Kerry's was not in 2004?

Kerry was born into the Forbes family and has been a lifelong beneficiary of four Forbes family trusts and grew up spending his summers at the family estates, with a rich aunt who sent him to elite schools in Europe. Even apart from marrying ketchup queen Theresa Heinz he was estimated to be worth $750 million in 2004, and combined they might be worth as much as $3 billion, far richer than Mitt Romney. He's lived like a king his entire life.

Why do Democrats not cast this guy out as clearly being "unable to relate to the common man"?

I personally don't care about his wealth. I just find the hypocrisy blindingly obvious. I'm surprised nobody brought this up during the campaign (or, at least nobody I noticed).

Oh well. Obama's President, he gets to choose the Sec of State. Herman Munster it is.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19825 posts)
He will do whatever the King tells him, just like Hillary. It seems the King has made Hillary sick to her stomach.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19421 posts)
Otherwise known as John Kerry.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Maybe he can set a real foreign policy un-like his predecessor.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: John Herry the next Sec of State