John Edwards Social : Swingers Discussion 730401011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsJohn Edwards Social
TOPIC: John Edwards Social
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You are correct the VA is awesome but it has not always been that way. And regulating healthcare means 100's of insurance co. going belly up, its not just me against it its the insurance that wont allow this to happen. Imagine if you will Billions of dollars in campagn contributions going away LOL Not gonna happen AUS.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
If Federal Healthcare is of less value than my current employer provided healthcare, then I won't use it. Aus if they get their way you wont get that choice, they will set the standard and the insurence companies wont stand for that and you know it.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
You honestly trust the fed with your families lives? Scarey!!!

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Still no change to coverage? really so if you are provided with health care from the fed your coverage wont change? You really believe that? less is more?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
So? freedom over healthcare that is worthless to everyone except the poor who get heathcare from their state already...LOL what a moron?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I'll put it this way though, if they have to spend *my* money on either national healthcare OR war in Iraq ... I'd prefer the healthcare. At least I'm getting a return on my tax dollar with that option.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I wish we could get the liberals and neocons both to stay the fuck out of *my* wallet.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Liberals and lawyers both thrive off the misery of others.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
My wife as an RN and as a Canadian, is torn between Government Health care and Personal Responsibility for Health care, i.e., private insurance, employer heath provided insurance etc.

From her perspective and from many of the other Nurses, as well as Doctors we are friends with, there is a (big) down side. Malpractice Insurance and both legitimate and frivolous lawsuits have driven many good Doctors out of practicing Medicine and into research and medical consulting work. Government Health Insurance may cause more Doctors to leave the practicing field, as salaries would stagnant and possibly even go down. With the cost of Medical School, Student Loans, Malpractice Insurance etc., good doctors may "jump off a sinking ship" and think it is not worth it.

We already have a shortage of RN's and many Physicians, within certain specialties; government controlled Health Care may, I repeat, may, further discourage both current Doctor's and potential future ones from continuing or even entering a career field that calls for a vast commitment and sacrifice with diminishing compensations.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I think federal health care plan is just wrong! I do like the idea of state to state having a health insurance that people can pay for on a sliding scale. New York has Child health and Family health plus. Anyone in New York can apply. If it's cheaper to get this health insurance then it is threw your employer you can get it. So it's not just for people that don't have access at healthcare threw work. But you play monthly for your health insurance just like you would if you got it threw an employer. I think health care should be a state thing not a federal thing. And it should not be free! It should be affordable. And I don't think tax dollars should pay for it. I don't beleive our tax money goes to it here in New York I could be wrong.

Cortland NY
Username hidden
(44 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
TOPIC: John Edwards Social