John Edwards Social : Swingers Discussion 73040
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsJohn Edwards Social
TOPIC: John Edwards Social
Created by: Lucky2haveU
Original Starting post for this thread:
John Edwards is proposing health care for EVERYONE! What is it going to cost and how does he plan to pay for his plan? your thoughts on the subject and is SSI DOA if he gets his way?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
DHS is also a joke. It's like the little car at the circus that the train of clowns come pouring out of, one after the other. Then when you think no more clowns could possibly come out, one more does. DHS is a Bush invention, it's out of control and it needs to be done away with.

UMMM I tink that DHS was a product of desperation. And was a bi-partisin effort. Not a joke but could be should be reformed for defense only and leave fema out.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
DHS is also a joke. It's like the little car at the circus that the train of clowns come pouring out of, one after the other. Then when you think no more clowns could possibly come out, one more does. DHS is a Bush invention, it's out of control and it needs to be done away with.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
ER: but in the meantime I'd rather have my tax dollars spent on me.

Now that is what I call selfish!!! What you need a raise on that welfare there ER.LOL what a loser...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Pat that's a very selfish outlook; it sounds like you condemn everyone who doesn't live their lives up to your high standards. I'm not advocating the government take any more money from the people than they already do. Just use the money they already steal back on the American citizen instead of on Israel, Iraq, and all the other places it gets squandered on war. When you've got high ranking military officers in Iraq using pallets of money earmarked for Iraq as their personal ATM machines then that baloney. $4 million dollar swimming pools being built at "training facilities" in Iraq that has never been used. Haliburton no-bid contracts out the yang. You want to convince me that the liberals are the gluttonous ones? Please spare me. When the neocons fix their own house the rest of us my give them a some credibility, but in the meantime I'd rather have my tax dollars spent on me.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
happy,

Damn, I thought they were the same person - lol.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Oh goody! John Edwards is running for Prez. That's what we need! A psychic who talks to dead people. Maybe the founding fathers can clue him in *S*

disclaimer: the above statement has been made in pure jest. The writer is aware of which John Edwards is running (yeeesh). Psychotic commentary referring to any feigned confusion will not be addressed.

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
Aus: I've no opinion on insurance companies going belly up.

But you aren't a lobbyist now are you?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"We E-R and aus if you are working then you are already paying for your healthcare. The healthcare they are talking about is the 47 million that dont have any coverage. "

What about healthcare for non-working family members? Wives and children? What do you do when you have a debilitating health problem in your immediate family? If a child breaks an arm or leg, or God forbid gets cancer or needs a kidney transplant? Should we have to take second mortgages on our homes, deplete our retirement nesteggs and college funds, and go into enormous debt to save the lives of our family members?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I wouldn't be spending money keeping a Terry Schiavo alive. What ever! That cocksucker husband wanted her life insurance which had nothing to do with you paying to keep her alive.

And insurance companies are split with what they cover. Med. Isurance companies dont cover those things in most cases, So State farm offers health care to employees days are over.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
AUS SEZ:If Federal Healthcare is of less value than my current employer provided healthcare, then I won't use it.

Luky SEZ: "Aus if they get their way you wont get that choice, they will set the standard and the insurence companies wont stand for that and you know it."

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: John Edwards Social