Jews and organized crime : Swingers Discussion 2167781031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsJews and organized crime
TOPIC: Jews and organized crime
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We know the residential Jewish American Princess will never (knowingly) post an article that shows jews in a bad light.

And anyone that posts a topic with jew in it, will be scrutinized. Posts and topics are often deleted when they contain that evil word. All I've ever been doing is showing how that special little jewish princess has been getting the royal ass-wiping treatment.

That person is carte blanche, and has dropped a lot of racial topics and statements. And NOBODY on the right comes in and says how racist it is. It usually requires a "indy", moderate, and always left wingers to speak up. Some times the moderators see how racist it is, and deletes it quietly.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
"Non-Jewish posters defends Jews, chastises black posters and politicians, but never vice versa!"

Noticed that too. But hey, what goes around comes around...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
I hope I am not looked upon as racist for saying this, because it is as much racial profiling of myself as it is others..maybe more...but...I am fond of saying/...

"A gangster looks like ME, not like YOU, now pull you effen pants up B*tch"

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
News Flash!

Non-Jewish posters defends Jews, chastises black posters and politicians, but never vice versa!

In all seriousness, is there a rule on the color or nationality of the poster and the topic on whom they post? Damn... there's a plethora and far too many topics of black politicians and ppl in the news -- in an attempt to show the poster's race/color is "better" than the one that made the news.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
It's better than being a complete blooming racist libtard moron...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19545 posts)
Yep, I'm a racist because YOU say so...

Fj is a idiot. And he always will be...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Organized crime was invented in Sub Romatic Europe (Sicily, and two a lesser extent Sardinia, Malta and Corsica) in the 9th century It was first brought to America through New Orleans (NOT Ellis Island as most believe) in the 1870s. A fact lost to history is that the "cowboys" and other criminal organizations of the 19th century learned their extortion and structure from these early Italian immigrants. People like Rothstein, and later Lansky, Segal and Cohen saw an opportunity to piggyback on the "Mustache Petes" of the day, but by the 1930s, they were a footnote

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
It is funny watching you piss on yourself trying to troll other members using racism.

Most liberals are bigots, one in particular is full blown racist.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19545 posts)
There you go. Thinking it was about you.

Get over yourself!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Perf, KKK is pissed because I did not bite on his trolling thread about NA, now being the racist he is, is going after a Jewish member. I hope she does like I did, and ignores his racist ass.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19545 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 42   End
TOPIC: Jews and organized crime