Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Jesse Jackson, Jr on Federal Charges
TOPIC: Jesse Jackson, Jr on Federal Charges
Created by: 8inchcable
Original Starting post for this thread:
news.yahoo. com/jesse-jackson-jr-wife-charged-federal-corruption-plea-225200025.html

According to the Chicago Tribune , former U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. of Illinois was formally charged in Washington on Friday with violating federal law by misusing campaign funds that were given to him. His wife, Sandi Jackson, who resigned from her seat as a Chicago alderwoman, has also been charged with one count of filing false tax returns. The crimes carry prison time and enormous fines. However, just as the charges were announced, attorneys representing the couple have indicated a plea deal for both.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
This is sad. His life is in the dumpster as will be his family's. Far left liberal or far right conservative, I hate it when any of our country's elected officials take such a wrong turn. When congress, police, sheriffs, and other government types don't respect our laws, it makes it harder to expect everyone else will do so. And when we don't enforce the laws on the books but we pick and choose, that leads to the same end.

Gun laws, immigration laws, tax laws... if we aren't' going to enforcement, take them off the books. If we are going to enforce them, let's start now.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(369 posts)
was it done with for thought or did it just happen to him.......?bs

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
8inch I totally agree with you, he is responsible for what he did. I will not vilify others for his actions. I am all for individual responsibility.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
They plead, so.. they're going to jail. No ties to his father, the President or the First Lady. Details are out there... so... the Right can gloat if they wanna...

The Jackson's do not represent the rest of the Democrats or Liberals.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
news.yahoo. com/jesse-jackson-jr-wife-charged-federal-corruption-plea-225200025.html

According to the Chicago Tribune , former U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. of Illinois was formally charged in Washington on Friday with violating federal law by misusing campaign funds that were given to him. His wife, Sandi Jackson, who resigned from her seat as a Chicago alderwoman, has also been charged with one count of filing false tax returns. The crimes carry prison time and enormous fines. However, just as the charges were announced, attorneys representing the couple have indicated a plea deal for both.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Jesse Jackson, Jr on Federal Charges