Jamie Lynn Spears Pregnant at 16 are our kids too sexual : Swingers Discussion 93665
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsJamie Lynn Spears Pregnant at 16 are our kids too sexual
TOPIC: Jamie Lynn Spears Pregnant at 16 are our kids too sexual
Created by: joeodd2
Original Starting post for this thread:
No I realize that this is a touchy topic for a swingers forum, but how do we address the sexualization of our kids. I know in Europe it's not really considered a big deal, but in America it's a different story. I think this is important to talk about, I know the majority of people on this site are probably parents, I have a 14 y/o little brother who I had to have "the talk" with last week. These kids are starting younger and younger, what should be done to stop this, or should we become more like Europe and other countries that seem to let the kids "experiment".

Now I hope this thread doesn't violate any forum rules concerning children. This is a legitimate political topic in my view that too many are afraid to talk about.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Joe I've seen allot of your posts and you appear to be a guy who has it together, and we'll assume for the sake of conversation that you've been dealing with the world in a mature manner since before you were 21.

21 year old's who demonstrate intelligence, maturity, and self control are the rare exception not the rule. I've been observing the behavior of several age groups since I became aware of "the human element" over 30 years ago. I have generally found that most in the 21yo bracket have still yet to leave the psychological mind set of 7th grade. They just tend to have a lot more predatory experience.

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
"can you say anyone over the age of 21 is doing any better?? (and do it with a straight face??"

Yes. There is a world of difference physically, psychologically and emotionally between a 21 y/o and a 14 y/o (in most cases). Anyone who has to deal with in teenager on a day to day basis can tell you that. Teenagers are more dramatic, and take things to heart much more so than an adult would. What we learn about ourselves from the textbooks concerning puberty should tell anyone that the teenage years are the most violatile years a human being goes through physically, emotionally, and psychologically.

BTW I was 23 when I lost my virginity. Not because of any "code" or religious thing, I was just a very shy kid in high school. And I suppose I was too much of a gentlemen to try and force a girl to have sex.

I would tell any teenager, if they want more bullshit and complication in their life, then sex won't disappoint. How can we teach our kids self control if we tell them to go out and hump anything wet and warm as long as they have a rubber? Kids will do what they want to, just like any human being. But if you have a good relationship with your child, your opinion can carry allot of weight. We need to teach our kids to value themselves more and set higher standards concerning who they share their bodies with.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
This is a timely and important topic.

Sexuality cannot be prevented much less legislated away. The key question is how to make the exploration as safe and responsible as possible.

1. Accept that self-play is a normal human activity that allows some sexual exploration with essentially zero risk. Surgeon General Jocelyn Elders understood this and was vilified for articulating this obvious statement.

2. Encourage open communication across generations. "The sex talk" should be an ongoing discussion. Do not hide the fact that mom and dad still enjoy sex and make a point of demonstrating responsibility. Provide age appropriate supports, for example buying your daughter her first vibrator (we did.)

3. Work to separate nudity and ther normal bodily functions from sexuality. FInd ways to get kids comfortable with their bodies and their physiology.

4. I think there is some merit to the old French system that when young men came of age they were dispatched on a fool's errand to one of the father's old and trusted mistressed who would school the young man in the arts and responsibilities of love. It made some of the exploration much safer and much less pressured.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(437 posts)
In 1971 I was siting in 8th grade home room listening to one of the gals chat about her first pregnancy test. We had kids smoking weed out by the bike racks as school let out. I can still remember a 16 year old gal, (yeah 16) very hot, in 8th grade music quite proudly walking up to the front of the room and bending over at the waist (with a mini skirt on) to slowly throw away a piece of paper, flashing her twat at me and the other guys in our row. I'll never forget the, cum fuck me look she had on as she turned around either! And, this is in little ol' podunk NH. I only had 87 other students in my 12th grade graduating class and half of them were already committing drug felonies. One of the hottest chicks in school got knocked up by the woodshop teacher. And, this is in little podunk NH.

I'm sometimes a little stunned and amused by the question from some today, "...are out kids too sexual...?" and wonder where that comes from in this day and age.

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
I've been hearing lately claims that teenage pregnancy rates are down Nationwide. I don't perceive that to mean that kids are having less sex, just more savvy about protection.

Is there anything to these claims? (I last heard this on NPR)

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
my favorite...

" if you want to hear god laugh, tell him your plans".

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
here is another one for ya angel..

I went to god just to see, and I was looking at me

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Shit.

I was born Catholic and raised Jewish.

I had an Irish Catholic grandmother and a Polish Jew step-grandmother.

I got no fucking chance...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
M,

You didnt' talk about sex in my family EVER.... still don't. My mother is Still pissed at me for 1. getting a divorce (pissed at my brother to for the same thing) 2. Not moving home after my divorce so "I can take care of you, who's going to do your laundry". 3. living with a woman I'm not married to 4. Living with a woman while i was still legally married. 5 Not signing annulment papers, because I feel that's like saying 10 years of my life didn't happen and I'm not goign to bastardize my son. 6. General disappointment in me.

God it's so fun being raised irish catholic.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
angel,

defn HWP.. not my type but defn HWP :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 39   End
TOPIC: Jamie Lynn Spears Pregnant at 16 are our kids too sexual