James Cameron says that he will save us from Jesus : Swingers Discussion 743911061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsJames Cameron says that he will save us from Jesus
TOPIC: James Cameron says that he will save us from Jesus
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 70 
User Details are only visible to members.
If you don't believe in Christ you will burn in Hell. Salem Witch trials In many states if you do not believe in God you cannot hold public office In Chattanooga TN a couple of years ago a couple had their children taken from them for being Wiccan. CPS and the Family Court thought removing the children from a Godless home was in the best intrest of the children. Look at billboards. They have billboards around here on church properties that show a fetus after an abortion.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
"When will the Christ bashers give it a rest and let people celebrate and enjoy their faith." When will Christians do the same?

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
BTW here is my credit card number 38259682774653

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
LOL Jack...very funny!!!!!

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Yea I will come but it wont be for you it will be for the Mrs.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"James Cameron led many to believe, I would guess he is doing this as a stunt to promote and develop interest in a project he is doing. Hey - publicity of any kind sells tickets."

Typical cynicism Cameron has 0 need for money or publicity. The 1980's discovery "did not connect the dots" as the chief archiologist on the project has stated. The family(and their names) that was found together in the ossuari had something like a 1 and several billion probability of being in the same casket/tomb. For a group that hasn't seen the film and who constantly harps on "facts", you are all quick to jump on the "Cameron needs money or publicity" bandwagon, without even a viewing of the Discovery channel documentary. Everyones so afraid the easter bunny won't show up this year! It's really a crock. ------------------------------------------------------------------ JNM, there you go again misrepresenting what people say and write. You cut off my first two sentences that stated it will be interesting to see if this does make things clearer. No where do I condemn Cameron for what he is doing, but he DOES need to advertise to get people interested to watch the show and that is PUBLICITY. I am interested in the show on March 4th, and both, myself and my wife will watch it. One a non-believer and one a Christian. What a concept!

You make a big deal about Mel Gibson, but he did not need the money either, so one could argue that his motives were to pay homage to something he deeply believes in. By the way, I saw the Passion of the Christ, and although I did not care for the movie, I did not see the anti-Jew theme that you claim. Several of the prominent supporting characters were Jewish and portrayed in a positive light. The movie had good Jews and bad Jews, as well as good Christians and bad Christians and not so good and bad Romans. Boy the Italians must be pissed. But, what a novel concept: that there is good and bad in all walks of life. On last thing - many theologies teach that Jesus Christ was a - can you guess - try real hard - let me see - Jewish!

You are one paranoid individual.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
This is a 20 plus year old story. This burial site was discovered in the early 1980s and I was under the impression it had already been discounted by both the scientific community and the different theologizes as being linked to Christ.

My understanding is that in order to put this to rest the pope has approved the DNA from the burial site to be compared to DNA they obtained from the Shroud of Turin in the mid 1990s.

Again my understanding is back in the early 1990s when DNA was in it's infancy, there was an attempt to match blood types. Those test supposedly showed the blood types were not consistent with those found in the burial site.

It will be interesting to see what today’s DNA test reflect. However, since this is NOT a new story, as James Cameron led many to believe, I would guess he is doing this as a stunt to promote and develop interest in a project he is doing. Hey - publicity of any kind sells tickets.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I am really sick and tired of you JNM.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Yea I'm afraid James Cameron is going to expose my faith.....I admit it! The director of Titanic will sink my weak delusions...........after all he has DNA!!! not from Jesus, but from other people who may be related to Jesus. It's all very complicated and scientifical.....Us stupid Christians would never be able to understand. Oh Lord help us, Cameron is going to expose the great LIE!!!!!!

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
He has DNA people....Apparently he believes Jesus may be the real father of Baby Dani Lynn....... When will the Christ bashers give it a rest and let people celebrate and enjoy their faith. I don't see any hard hitting documentaries going behind the "myth" of Islam. Hollywood is made up of cowards. And the left looses credibility when they defend this nonsense. It's sad.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 70 
TOPIC: James Cameron says that he will save us from Jesus