James Cameron says that he will save us from Jesus : Swingers Discussion 743911051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsJames Cameron says that he will save us from Jesus
TOPIC: James Cameron says that he will save us from Jesus
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And Sweetbutt if any of your facts are indeed correct. How does past bad behavior against non-believers justify bad behavior against believers? That sounds a bit vengeful, you know eye for an eye and all that stuff you guys get so upset about. If it's wrong to attack peoples non-faith then should it not be equally wrong to attack peoples faith in a religion? Perhaps you should examine the fairness of your position.

As far as Christians saying that if you don't believe in God, you are going to hell. That's a part of the faith. It wasn't made up by the believers but rather pasted to them from the gospels which make up the manual of their faith. It still amazes me that you have another religion, Islam, which basically says the same thing, but I don't hear you guys criticizing it very loudly. Even on a swinging website, are you guys so afraid to go after that religion? Or maybe it's because you can upset more conservatives by attacking Christianity? What are your real motivations? Have you ever stopped to ask yourself that question?

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
You JNM I do believe that you are nothing more than a guy who gets off arguing with others. James Cameron said that he wold "prove" that the New Testament was a lie. That Jesus had a son and was married. He says that he has "DNA" evidence. It's clear that he wants to stick a thumb in the eye of Christianity. His "facts" have been scrutinized and debated, and at best they are not as "conclusive" as he would have us believe. The whole gimmick with the press conference was just as lame. Like it was some great breakthrough discovery. If a conservative did a film, which claimed Islam to be a fake religion, people like you would be on their ass before they could blink. So what's the difference? Why the double standard? You really hate conservative so much that you would support attacking a faith that both conservatives and liberals believe in? That's the saddest thing about your recent posts on this topic, you demand to be the "contrarian" in every discussion. It's the sad lack of objectivity that turns you into a one dimensional character as well as diminish any relevant points you do make.

But I suppose you would have to understand the concept of introspection to even begin to see any truth in what I just said. In that case just continue with your act, I won't interrupt your performance again.

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Perfect: Tennessee Constitution Article IX, Paragraph 2 , which states in that

No person who denies the being of God, or a future state of rewards and punishments, shall hold any office in the civil department of this State.

As Far as the Wiccans having their children removed because they did not believe in God. They are friends of mine (David and Cheryl). A school teacher whose husband is a Preacher called CPS and complained of mental abuse because the parents were Wiccan. CPS came to the house and spoke with Cheryl. They brought the police with them and forced entry into their home because it was a child case. After the CPS officer saw their alter, books and various other things they removed the two children. In court the judge agreed that not teaching their children about God that they were being mentally abusive. The children were placed in foster care. It took David and Cheryl 6 monts to get an appeal. The new judge reversed the decision and gave them their kids back, but the emotional damage had already been done.

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6438 posts)
You only wish JNM.......

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
BTW.... have you ran my credit card yet?

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Listen...we all know what happened so if you want to live in denial then continue to stick your ass in the air JNM

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
James Cameron... the director of Titanic, The Terminator, The Abyss..... couldn't make enough money from this Discovery Channel documentary to pay for his groceries for a month. Come on..... the only reason a major Hollywood director would executive produce (he didn't direct) a documentary is for inner passion. The man is backed up here in Hollywood on mega million dollar projects.... it's definitely not the money.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Hey JNM have you tried to run my credit card????

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"They have billboards around here on church properties that show a fetus after an abortion. ".....So Jim what does killing children have to do with "non christian bashing"

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
It is total BS but it is true

Spencer TN

Username hidden
(6438 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 70   End
TOPIC: James Cameron says that he will save us from Jesus