James Cameron says that he will save us from Jesus : Swingers Discussion 743911041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsJames Cameron says that he will save us from Jesus
TOPIC: James Cameron says that he will save us from Jesus
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Come on you know damn well Documentries almost alway end up in book fashion and the dollars generated by a book is worth millions....And the free advertising his documentry and conclutions drawn from the documetry ewill end up as a full blown motion picture with actors and well known directors....Stop buying the hype for what it is not.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
You have to be good in corporate "politics" to be successful in Hollywood.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Okay I made a couple phone calls.... the results from the other industry people I called here in Hollywood as to why Cameron did a piss ant documentary when he is at top of the food chain here...... because he owed someone a favor..... he would do it for scale if they would greenlight his next project. I have no idea if this is true, but here in Hollywood this makes more sense than anything..... favors are always done here to get what you need elsewhere.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"$$ CHA CHING $$ "

There is no "Cha Ching" in a documetary..... Yes. I'm speaking from experience in the industry. It wouldn't pay for Camerons toilet paper.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"And what is the root of that passion? "

$$ CHA CHING $$

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"And what is the root of that passion? "

Religious beliefs.....which has always been a stronger catalyst than money.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
sniff...sniff....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Perfect,

One thing I think is odd about the Tennessee law is Section 1 that forbids any one who ministers any religion from being a legislator. I don't hear anyone bitching about that - lol.

Again in all fairness, I also found on the website where it talked about Federal Law and case law precedent that has made that section invalid since 1952. It appears to be something that nobody has thought to remove or get a referendum to remove from the Tenn. constitution.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
So JNM being Jewish does it not please you that someone 2000+ years in want to discredit the new testament?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
When I read Sweetbutt’s post, I said “no way”. I then went to the Tennessee dot gov web site and looked up the Tennessee Constitution, I was surprised that she is correct, but there is more to the story:

Article IX states there are three groups who are barred from the following:

Section 1. Ministers of any religion may not sit as legislators because they "ought not be diverted from the great duties of their functions."

Section 2. Atheists may not perform any office in the government.

Section 3. Anyone having anything to do with a duel may not hold any "honor or profit" under the state's government and is liable to be punished otherwise. It is also important to look at Section 4 of Article I, which bans any religious test for any "office of public trust", therefore it seems to make 1 and 2 of Article IX unenforceable.

I also found that the Tennessee constitution can only be changed through referendum. State level Legislators and politicians can draft, propose and gain consensus for change within the State Legislation, but any actual change can only be approved by the voters. I love it - the will of the people!

Good info Sweetbutt, I love it when I learn new things.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 70   End
TOPIC: James Cameron says that he will save us from Jesus