James Cameron says that he will save us from Jesus : Swingers Discussion 743911031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsJames Cameron says that he will save us from Jesus
TOPIC: James Cameron says that he will save us from Jesus
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
JNM: Why this would require an appology is beyond me. If the film gets an oscar and a spin off book is successful, I say SO WHAT? This is capitalism Luckless. You CAN be a financial success AND recognized for acheivments with an oscar. It's America. Hello!

If you had been reading I was saying this film was for money and nothing more and sim was whinning it was not, so I am glad to see you agree with me. Like I said

$$ CHA CHING $$

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
These people will stop at nothing to give christianity a bad name NOTHING. However we must be tolerant of all other religion. This is my faith and not you JNM not Cameron or anybody else will take my faith away from me. I do not begrudge you yours.If one wants to worship tin foil and call it a sun god knock yourself the fuck out I do not care, the bible says judge no you one.However I will not sit by and watch try and destroy something that is the foundation of my beliefs. You can can go swipe my credit card.

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
I know one thing about the documetary... it is very slick looking ....as it should be having a major as an executive producer.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Sim Sez:I can tell Lucky doesn't work here in the entertainment industry. Your conclusions are wrong. Thats not the way things work.

HHHMMMM so That is true never worked in the feild but my sniffer smells money? OK we shall see and I expect an apology from you when his book is a best seller and the movie he sold the righs too gets an oscar.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
You also have to take note that Cameron did not direct this documentary. The true passion and direction of any project in a film always comes from the Director who is Simcha Jacobovici.

I'm sorry I missed Larry King Tuesday night.... they had Cameron and Jacobovici on. I watched the CNN clip just now and it really looked interesting.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"why can't the liberals who called us every name in the book, called Bush a liar, and acted like terrorist apologists weather the same storm? "......Simple answer Jack...because we are RIGHT!!!!

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
LOL..Perfect lets see!!

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
I bet if it was a documentary about the foundation of his beliefs then he would be saying somethung different. You have your faith and you are entitled to it. It is yours it is not under assault. However christianity is by you and for what. I suggest you take a more indepth look at my creit card numbers it really spells out how I feel about you.

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"The 'corporate politics' of Hollywood is what scares me. The most successful seem to be on the lunatic left. Coincidence? I think not. "

There is no doubting the fact that to work here in Hollywood....and be successful ... you have to have "lunatic" as your middle name. Our description of a friend here is enough to frighten any normal person.... A friend in Hollywood is one that stabs you in the front, instead of the back. You must become comfortable with rejection and deal with the most egotistical minds on the planet.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"Come on you know damn well Documentries almost alway end up in book fashion and the dollars generated by a book is worth millions....And the free advertising his documentry and conclutions drawn from the documetry ewill end up as a full blown motion picture with actors and well known directors....Stop buying the hype for what it is not. "

I can tell Lucky doesn't work here in the entertainment industry. Your conclusions are wrong. Thats not the way things work.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 70   End
TOPIC: James Cameron says that he will save us from Jesus