JACKBOOTED THUGS MURDERED CHRISTOPHER DORNER !!!!!!!!! : Swingers Discussion 2169451041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsJACKBOOTED THUGS MURDERED CHRISTOPHER DORNER !!!!!!!!!
TOPIC: JACKBOOTED THUGS MURDERED CHRISTOPHER DORNER !!!!!!!!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 47 of 47 
User Details are only visible to members.
Does anyone really think it was a coincidence that this shootout and fire led perfectly into the State of the Union Address? They knew exactly where Dorner was, and waited until yesterday to flush him out. No, wait -- it was Dorner who timed his escape attempt so that the Prez would have another talking point. Either way, buy my bridge; act now and receive a 2nd bridge absolutely free.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
He stood up to the MAN. Don't he get rightie points for that?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2719 posts)
But but but......ummmmm.....the police fired first...and and and they could have arrested him anytime and and and.....oh wait...he's black...never mind

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Well, in his 20 page manifesto, the word "Obama" appeared, so he must have been an Obama supporter, so it's OK to kill him.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I agree...but some tell me Koresh and Weaver were victims...I am just wondering where the outrage is here

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
I'm not even a rightie but I'll take this one.

I'm pretty sure the 2nd amendment only mentions the right to bear arms, not the right to go on a murderous rampage.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Ok right wingers, if he was fried in that fire, I want to hear OUTRAGE, HAND WRINGING, CONSPIRACY THEORIES, I WANT TO SEE DOCUMENTARIES, i WANT TO HER THE SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY SHERIFFS CALLED JACKBOOTED THUGS FOR MURDERING THIS MAN...HE WAS JUST EXERCISING HIS SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS, AND THE EVIL GOVERNMENT KILLED HIM WITHOUT DUE PROCESS, JUST LIKE KORESH AND WEAVER ....oh wait...he was black,,,,never mind

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 47 of 47 
TOPIC: JACKBOOTED THUGS MURDERED CHRISTOPHER DORNER !!!!!!!!!