JACKBOOTED THUGS MURDERED CHRISTOPHER DORNER !!!!!!!!! : Swingers Discussion 2169451011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsJACKBOOTED THUGS MURDERED CHRISTOPHER DORNER !!!!!!!!!
TOPIC: JACKBOOTED THUGS MURDERED CHRISTOPHER DORNER !!!!!!!!!
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Only if we can do the same to the whinny militiaman wanna be's who think that if they wage a war, the military will join them.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
I don't know, seems good ass kickings turn out people like Adam Lanza. It gives them an excuse to take their hurt widdle feewings on innocent victims. If we could find these mental midgets somehow, and lock them up forever. Ya know maybe see if we can find these whiny liberal basement dwellers who always manage to be victims of bullies and isolate them from the rest of society. They should not be hard to find on the internet, they are the ones that go on and on about killing people.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
Dorner and that nut with the bunker got what they deserve, death. The mentally ill ought to be protected unless they become a threat to others, gang members are typically mentally fit people who knowingly damage society... In some cases actually raping and pillaging society.

I have no sympathy for bottom feeders like gang members and if a good ass kicking can set one of the bottom feeders straight... It is better than they being released in a few years and murdering, raping and pilliging society again.

Personally I would be very Happy to see every drug and violent gang put on the terrorist watch list. But at the same time, we must also start fixing society and why a growing number of our young associate with or become gang members to start with.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
If she did in fact bring about his firing by committing an illegal act/felony. Her and any officer who participated in the coverup can be charged with murder for the victims of Dorner. I highly doubt this happening though.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
So why is it ok to beat a gang member???

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Reopened investigation will end with a write up or a suspension. Then a return to what LA always does... Nothing.

If the accused officer had beaten a know gang member, I wouldn't care... But because the officer was accused of beating a mentally disabled man... If true, I say the officer needs to lose his badge, not simply become suspended, but fired.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
" He hunted down and murdered the daughter of a man whom he thought had wronged him and then got on the phone and told the father that he should have protected his daughter better. "

I'm not defending what Dorner did, but I'll bet there's a deterrent effect here, just like with the death penalty no? How many of LA's finest white officers will take the chance of antagonizing a black man with racial epithets within their ranks now? Not too many I'd bet...at least for a time.

I'm all atwitter waiting for what the 'reopened investigation' will bring....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic or not, tbr.. as bad as some rants on here are, the ones I've seen on craigslist are beyond disgusting. I don't think I could write such awful stuff if I tried. It's trolling on steroids.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19171 posts)
"One of the real crimes here is a statement I heard coming from the far left race-baters ... This is not a right or left issue for me ..."

norcal, it seems you go looking for inflammatory comments on the internet, and then you imagine it's "the left" view. Is this another anonymous Ducks Unlimited source?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
This is a tough one. I said before that there was no interest in taking this guy alive and I am still convinced that is true. Many of us are ex military, or ex something and can understand the "taking care of our own" line of thought when one of our own is murdered. What this jerk did was far worse than that. He hunted down and murdered the daughter of a man whom he thought had wronged him and then got on the phone and told the father that he should have protected his daughter better. Was it right that they did nothing or next to nothing to try and take this bastard alive? No it is not. Was it predictable, yep, absolutely. Do I really get upset thinking about it? Nope, it just is not in me. This murderer knew what was going to happen to him before he murdered the first victim. One of the real crimes here is a statement I heard coming from the far left race-baters that equated the cops with the, "owners." Yes as in slave owners. This is just chicken shit racism. There are bad cops as there are bad folks in every profession but there are a lot of great LEO's out there too who put their butts on the line to protect us day in and day out. Many, many of these professionals are also minorities. I believe this equating LEO's with the "owners" is right on the line of giving minorities tacit permission to use deadly force against LEO's when they feel that they have been wronged. As Columbine opened the door to school shootings I feel that there is a high likelihood that this incident and the "owner" statement will lead to the ambush murders of more Law Enforcement Officers. I know one cop very well, as in family well. Being compared to a racist slave owner doesn't set well with him. It also indicates to him that the threat to his life and well being is higher today than before this incident happened. You can bet that the cops are going to be a little quicker to react to this higher level of threat. The effects of all of this murderers actions and the reactions of some in the press are not over, not by a long shot. Other thoughts are welcome. This is not a right or left issue for me and I don't have a magic answer either.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 47   End
TOPIC: JACKBOOTED THUGS MURDERED CHRISTOPHER DORNER !!!!!!!!!