Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics JACKBOOTED THUGS MURDERED CHRISTOPHER DORNER !!!!!!!!!
TOPIC: JACKBOOTED THUGS MURDERED CHRISTOPHER DORNER !!!!!!!!!
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok right wingers, if he was fried in that fire, I want to hear OUTRAGE, HAND WRINGING, CONSPIRACY THEORIES, I WANT TO SEE DOCUMENTARIES, i WANT TO HER THE SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY SHERIFFS CALLED JACKBOOTED THUGS FOR MURDERING THIS MAN...HE WAS JUST EXERCISING HIS SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS, AND THE EVIL GOVERNMENT KILLED HIM WITHOUT DUE PROCESS, JUST LIKE KORESH AND WEAVER ....oh wait...he was black,,,,never mind

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have no sympathy for Dorner for what he did. BUT if indeed what set this tragedy into motion was police brutality, and a coverup those people should be held accountable. And in most states if a person commits a felony that leads to homicide, they can be charged even if they did not pull the trigger.

Dorner being a prick does not excuse police brutality on a mentally challenged person.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
The only thug was Dorner. Cop Killer and murderer of innocent civilians. Fuck him. He would have made a better Martyr had he been fried in the chair.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
You don't read or listen to Obama's speeches.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
You don't read your own posts?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Fjep:

I make it a point of not reading the writings of mass killers.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
Have you read Dorner's manifesto? Does it sound familiar to you?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Bobby repeated the constitution and giving the correct interpretation of the BOR has nothing to do with wanting to kill people. When you take every opportunity to talk about killing US citizens with guns, tanks, planes, and take especially the joy you clearly have, something is wrong upstairs. If you take debating or studies of the constitution of the US as threat you have serious mental issues.

The SCOTUS discusses the constitution, militia, and BOR regularly. Are YOU a threat to our courts? Do you want to fire bomb them also? IMO I really believe you are not playing with even a half a deck.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Fjep:

We are a nation with free elections. When you must repeat the small part of anything threatening and yes, saying that you need the guns to fight a war against a tyrranical government, and then call our government tyrranical... You are threatening civil war, you are looking for support and allies where ever you say these words.

So until we lose the power of the free election, stating any part of a second amendment solution is a threat of imposing your tyrrany upon me and my countrymen.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
Bobby nobody here has claimed to be militia men, nobody has said a fucking thing about going to war except you. The only thing that has been said was the purpose for the second amendment that you wish to ignore. You really need to get out of your hate filled fantasy world of "Call of Duty" or where ever you get your ignorant ideas. I suggest going back to college and taking a course on reading comprehension.

YOU are the one who keeps bringing this crap up, and YOU only.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Well you better start the beatings in DC. There is at least 537 bottom feeders there. So you are for being able to violate some ones civil rights just because.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 47   End
TOPIC: JACKBOOTED THUGS MURDERED CHRISTOPHER DORNER !!!!!!!!!