Israel has undeclared chemical and nuclear weapons : Swingers Discussion 705131041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael has undeclared chemical and nuclear weapons
TOPIC: Israel has undeclared chemical and nuclear weapons
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 44 of 44 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yingyang I would rather be safe than fair. It was being "fair" that had the Clinton Administration inject "Political Correctness" into the CIA in the 90's and gutted our military. I don't believe in being fair when it comes to security, if your enemy plays in the mud, you better have some guys in their who can play just as dirty. Yea some people may hate you for it, but guess what they will hate you know matter what anyway. Lets just say that we are talking about Iran getting a nuclear weapon. They can easily become another North Korea. Maybe even more dangerous than North Korea because of their ties with terrorist organizations. Would they be crazy to use a Nuclear weapon? Yes. Would they take the risk of trying to give material to a terrorist organization and then deny any involvement? Maybe. And Maybe is not good enough to make me feel good about taking that chance.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
"He was kidnapped from Rome, an illegal act." ------------------------------------------------------

With that thinking we should let Andrew Luster go because "Dog" kidnapped him in Mexico and that government is claiming it was a "illegal act".

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Pretty much for the same reason we let France, UK and China. They've never threatened to use them on anyone, but only used as a deterrant.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(33 posts)
A trial involving national security issues held in private. How novel.

Who do you think gave them the bomb? We did so they could defend themselves. At least that was the thinking at the time. Unlike the Iranians, as far as I know, at no point did they announce plans to incinerate anyone.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 44 of 44 
TOPIC: Israel has undeclared chemical and nuclear weapons