Israel has undeclared chemical and nuclear weapons : Swingers Discussion 705131031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael has undeclared chemical and nuclear weapons
TOPIC: Israel has undeclared chemical and nuclear weapons
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
StPete,

I am not talking about historic facts. I am talking about the conclusions that each of us draw from what takes place. Each of us see things from a different perspective, each of us interpret "facts" differently. Therefore, our judgments, our views, our knowledge, our experiences; no matter how they are obtained are still ONLY opinions.

I may be wrong and misunderstanding Yinyang but it appears he takes pieces of history and then interprets them, to meet his view and understanding of the actual and complete events. I can not say that is wrong, I am saying that from my perspective (opinion) I understand the events differently then he does.

Example, yesterday here in the Lake Tahoe area, it snowed and rained. That is a fact. My wife thinks it snowed more then rained, I believe it rained more then snowed. A different perspective and opinions of a fact.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Sen

There is some fact in Ying's post. In the mid 1970's the Iranians were considered allies with the Shah in "control". We had numerous Irainian officers being trained by us in our altitude chambers at Tyndall AFB in Panama City, FL. We were training them to do the same job as we were doing. Later and probably about 1979 (best I can remember) the Shah fled Iran, I believe to the US and later died, I believe of cancer. This I believe helped to end "good" relations between the US and Iran. Just my recollection and opinion.

Dave

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
yinyang,

You have not stated any facts, just an opinion.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Good point sens agreed.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
The topic "undeclared" is misdirection and not accurate. Israel has never signed the Proliferation treaty. JUST LIKE Pakistan, who also has never signed the treaty, they are not subject to the U.N. in the area of this technology.

Israel has never denied having a Nuclear program, but they believe it is their right to defend themselves in a region where they are surrounded by those who publicly state they will destroy Israel.

I cannot say if this is right or wrong, but I will say that I believe Israel when they tell the world that this technology is for defense only.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Americans joining the Jihad what a shame. I think they should use them!!!!! Kill em all every last man woman and child in Syria, Iran and run over and destroy all rements of Hamas and hezbolah.

Sounds like the flip side huh?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
From the AP

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
debjack,

Thank you. However, I think it is funny how he continually "puts foot in mouth" and demonstrates to everyone what his beliefs are.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I am not going to apologize, but I served for 21 years, becoming educated academically, training wise and obtained real world experience in the area of terrorism. I now provide "consulting" work as a private contractor in that same area.

I may concur we do not wear the White Hat, but we ARE the good guys. Flawed, but our purpose and intent is far more noble then those we oppose.

The freedom for those in the U.S. to demonstrate, write articles, accuse a President, twist and misquote people, and act like a petulant spoiled child is because of the sacrifice and blood of those that lay down their lives, and in many cases lost their lives, so an "ideal" bigger then themselves could live on.

"ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for you country" - JFK

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
for all intents and purposes they are villians if they want to hurt our country, and Heros don't really need to be angels. But I get your point, we do not nor have we ever worn the "White Hat". It's not possible for any country to wear that garmet.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 44   End
TOPIC: Israel has undeclared chemical and nuclear weapons