Israel has undeclared chemical and nuclear weapons : Swingers Discussion 705131021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael has undeclared chemical and nuclear weapons
TOPIC: Israel has undeclared chemical and nuclear weapons
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So you assume I have not contributed? I feel we all have in our own way. How ever when boasting of the contributions you have supposedly made to these events show your self defense on whether or not you have. I wont boast on the contributions I and my company have made to all three of these disasters.and you have proven my point for me as well. No one has forgotten about these disasters and the attack and cowardly deed of the animals who attacked us on that day. And I feel anyone who says we deserved that attack as you have is a traitor to my nation. And a coward.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Example: 9/11 was a horrible tragedy that will stay in the minds of American for generation over 3000 people died. But, just 2 years ago some 200,000 people died in a tsunami, an event that if not already forgotten by the public, soon will be. Does that mean that 3000 American lives are more important than 200,000? Even if you dropped 9/11, I'd argue that Katrina will hold in the minds of America longer than the Tsunami does.

Bull shit these were natural acts of nature not a planned attack on innocent human beings with no regard for who would die. And we are still paying more money in to the tsunami fund than any other country in the world Bullshit. And katrina will never be over as long as the corupt government stays in N.O.

Mississippi and Alabama are back on there feet what happened to N.O.? fuck off dont pretent that we dont care. The question I have is? what have you done to help out the victims of both these events? better yet what have you done for vic's of 911?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
He's basically a ganster who has grown to strong politically to just remove. If he were in any other country right now he would be up on murder charges.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
They certainly have alot of unemployed bored young males in Iran, I can see it as a possibilty. But I do think the majority of the insurgency is Iraqi. Being led by assholes like Al Sadar.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
This is more of the report I quoted:

"The US and Iraqi governments have vastly overstated the number of foreign fighters in Iraq, and most of them don't come from Saudi Arabia, according to a new report from the Washington-based Center for Strategic International Studies (CSIS). According to a piece in The Guardian, this means the US and Iraq "feed the myth" that foreign fighters are the backbone of the insurgency. While the foreign fighters may stoke the insurgency flames, they only comprise only about 4 to 10 percent of the estimated 30,000 insurgents.

The CSIS study also disputes media reports that Saudis comprise the largest group of foreign fighters. CSIS says "Algerians are the largest group (20 percent), followed by Syrians (18 percent), Yemenis (17 percent), Sudanese (15 percent), Egyptians (13 percent), Saudis (12 percent) and those from other states (5 percent)." CSIS gathered the information for its study from intelligence sources in the Gulf region." ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Based on this report, the NBC report is wrong, as well as the DOD (and my) belief of Iranians being a higher percentage. It seems no one knowsfor sure. As I was trying to point out, it is hard to judge since many fighters where no uniform, have no identification and those we capture claim no allegiance to any country. They claim they are fighting for one of the radical leaders or just say they are jihadists for Allah.

FYI - This report can be obtained at any Federal Public Affairs office. You do have to pay the "printing" charge.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
The problem I have with the NBC report is they are using the number of Saudi's captured prior to entering Iraq. These "foreign fighters" are being turned in by Saudi and Kuwaiti Intelligence. Based on the dead and those captured the numbers of Saudi foriegn fighters appear much lower then NBC's estimated 55 percent.

Based on ACTUAL participants it is believed that the Iranian Government is SUPPORTING and sending the highest number of foreign fighters. Many that are killed have no identification on them. Therefore, we have to use the information from those captured, as well as using the physical evidence of weapons, ammo, food supplies, clothing etc, that we attempt to trace back to one country or another. A large amount of physical evidence leads us to believe Iran is a major supporter of the insurgency, both in manpower and equipment.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Lastly, Bin Laden is an educated man, having attended a British run University in Jeddah and studying both economics and business. Laden does not give a shit about oil. He realizes the west does not need the oil in the Middle East. Bin Laden understands that the largest oil reserves in the world are in the U.S., or under the waters within the U.S. territories. Bin Laden, his ilk and those that think like him, don't want westerners out of the middle east. They want westerners DEAD or slaves, worldwide.

I do not understand how people cannot seem to believe that someone really thinks that way. You only have to listen to not only Bin Laden's own words, but those that preach the same hatred around the globe. WAKE UP!

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I don't know what blog or conspiracy site or editorial the 55 percent Saudi insurgents came from, but I believe, it is incorrect.

"The report by the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), an independent think tank, says that foreign militants - mainly from Algeria, Syria, Yemen, Sudan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia - account for less than 10% of the estimated 30,000 insurgents in Iraq." From the U.N. Human Rights Watch Division

As far as the Royal family "cracking" down on the religious leaders, that is also not correct. The Royal family, going back to when the British were their primary source of Western assistance, has continually "paid off" the radical religious element in Saudi Arabia. Understand that Sunni's make up approximately 80 percent of Saudi citizens. As I have stated in other threads, there are many sects or tribes of Sunni's, and most of those in Saudi ARE NOT the same as the sect in Iraq. The Saudi Sunni's, predominantly, believe in modernization such as cars, TV's, etc, along with a more open-minded and westernized cultured society. It is hard to estimate the number of percentage of Bedouins. The Saudi Ministry of Interior estimates the Bedouins make up anywhere between 3 to 10 percent of the Saudi population. The Shiite and Shi’a make up about 13 percent of the population. Within that population is the radical sects and hard line believers. Even though their numbers seem small, they are vocally the loudest and most dangerous. The Royal family believes if they attempt to silence or imprisoned them, the Royal family would make them martyrs and therefore make themselves susceptible to be overthrown. Members of the Royal family have pointed to the Shah of Iran as an example. Instead the Royal family provides unbelievable amounts of monies to these religious nuts, striking a fragile peace with them. The Royal family believes that by letting them build their schools, mosques etc, it keeps them somewhat passive, as well as “fat, dumb, and happy (my analogy, not theirs)”.

During my 4 plus years of living and working out of Saudi Arabia, I was required to give the members of the Royal family, a briefing on past, present and future terrorism. Under the future analysts, I would emphasize the belief that sooner or later the monies being paid to the radicals would not be enough. Sooner or later, they would want control. I would refer to the past assassinations and overthrows of governments, by radicals, within other middle east and neighboring Asian countries, that took place over the last 20 to 60 years.

It is my professional opinion that the only reason the Monarchy in Saudi has survived is two fold. The influence of the United States through ex-pat workers and contractors, and that the majority of the populace still remains uncorrupted by the radical Mattawan and the clerics. However, this gap is closing and I do believe that the monarchy to be on shaky ground.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Again for the umpteenth time, I will concur the United States is not perfect. It is run by elected officials that either make mistakes, misjudge intelligence, ignore growing threats and may at times make "nice" with countries and leaders that are less then honorable human beings. All Presidents, past, present and future are not, nor will be infallible.

No system or person is perfect. However, I do believe in the inherent goodness of the United States and in it's belief and position that some type of democracy is better then none at all. For every "failure" that is attributed to the United States, the truth of the matter is we have provided more medical, food, and economic aide, as well as plain ass hope to more parts of the world then any other country.

Our failure is that some places have embraced us, and some places have not. We cannot predict the human conscious or one's rejection of potential freedom.

So in the big picture, YES, I do believe in good versus evil, and I do see the United States as a country that attempts to do things for the right reasons, but makes mistakes through human frailty. I do believe that countries that rule by fear, torture, misdirection, isolation, religious fraud or fanaticism are inherently evil.

When it comes to our involvement with the Shah of Iran, our failure was in NOT understanding 1000 years of history of the tribal and religious conflicts from WITHIN. The late 1970s was the beginning of my training and education in the world of terrorism, so I recognize and remember the significance of those events very well. Not from watching the TV, reading a paper or listening to some academic revisionist state what was happening, I actually experienced it. IMHO, many of today's Teachers of history have created a revisionist theme of that era, as well as the Shah and what he did or did not do within Iran.

In addressing the number of Saudi's involved in 911, I continue to see that Bin Laden has accomplished exactly what he hoped to do. Bin Laden used Saudi males in an attempt to make people in the United States believe there was a connection between the Saudi Royal family and Al Qaeda. There is not, but as yinyang has shown, many people make that undeserved connection. If you understand Bin Laden, first he wants not only the U.S., but all other Westerners, out of Saudi Arabia. After all westerners are removed, he believes that the Middle East should be reunited, peaceably or forcefully, under ONE rule -Islamic; “a Persian paradise“, as he has stated on video. Then he wants the “armies of Allah” to expand across the world converting those that are, again in his words, “salvageable, as slaves to Allah.”; and destroy all those who oppose Islam.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Figured out liberals like a child, they don't know the difference between Good and Evil.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 44   End
TOPIC: Israel has undeclared chemical and nuclear weapons