Israel has undeclared chemical and nuclear weapons : Swingers Discussion 705131011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael has undeclared chemical and nuclear weapons
TOPIC: Israel has undeclared chemical and nuclear weapons
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Is the fact that those 3000 people that died were Americans make them more important than 200,000 people somewhere else? This is not even a value judgement. I'm sure that 9/11 is more important to us here.

Now there is the difference between you and I I feel very strongly about all victims no matter what event. And the 1.6 million killed by Saddam matters to me and 1.3 million in Darfur matter to me and the 6.5 Million during WWII matters to me. Unlike you I can separate the different events that occurred. But no Victim is more important than another. They are all tragedies but at least three of those events were avoidable.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
I would love his answer if it were honest!!!! I can see it now ying more than likely benefited from Katrina more than the victims did. LOL

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
yinyang, not to get in the middle of this but he did answer your question. Not that you will like his answer lol

Lockport IL

Username hidden
(388 posts)
"The question I have is? what have you done to help out the victims of both these events? better yet what have you done for vic's of 911?"

HHHMMMM the prove does not exist in that statement.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Never asked you to prove anything asked you what have done for 911 vics. Now how can you prove it? But by boasting and thumping your chest show me how defensive you got when question on the issue was asked.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
my point was there is a big difference, to me anyway, between an act of God and an act of MAN.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
You say "we" as if you have personally helped. Though it has NOTHING to do with the point I am making here... is that not what you wrote?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Never asked you to prove anything, you dont have too Dont care.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"we" as if you have personally helped

Maybe you should read what you posted.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Oh and on eof my contribution dick head is my son serving in Iraq twice and is now in Afghanistan enough said. Kiss my ASS

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 44   End
TOPIC: Israel has undeclared chemical and nuclear weapons