Israel has undeclared chemical and nuclear weapons : Swingers Discussion 70513
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael has undeclared chemical and nuclear weapons
TOPIC: Israel has undeclared chemical and nuclear weapons
Created by: e_and_r The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
mrs dzzy is 100% NOT native american, hell she is not even american yet!

a wannabe :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
"Sen, I am 100 percent NATIVE American. So is anyone BORN here. Angel is just swooning over the fact he can make a claim, sorta." ------------------------------------------------------------ Debjack....my point exactly. I just wish more people felt that way.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"PA I love my contry.. I just wish you whiteys would get the hell out.. I'm a nativ you see LOL... Go home to europe.. its not my country I hate.. just people like you.. sorry if i didnt make that clear whitey..." ------------------------------------------------------------- Is everybody on this site Native American? - lol. Seems that is a popular thing to claim. I am not saying that those who claim it are not telling the truth, I just find it curious that so many do, when the census shows that Native Americans comprise less then 2 percent of the total population in the U.S. That is even with a 68 percent growth between 1995 and the last census taken. Hell, I have a great, great, great grandmother who was a Native American, but I do not claim the Heritage. I respect it, just like I respect my Irish, Spanish, German and Scottish heritage (yes, I am a mutt - lol), but I am a American.

Anyway, back to the comments. History and DNA now suggests that America and North America had NO indigenous people. It appears many historians, geneticists and archeologists believe that Native Americans are just as much "settlers" here as "whitey". DNA and other genetic studies are now demonstrating that Native Americans initially migrated from Serbia and Asia. Those same studies suggest that Latino’s in Mexico need to go back to Spain, or other Mediterranean countries, as only Central and South America had indigenous people of Peruvian and Mayan origin.

Again, putting aside my sarcasm, my point is that all countries have those that migrated to another country and in many instances, “took over” said country that they slowly inhabited. The "whitey" stole our land is a weak argument, at best, and demonstrates that many liberals live entirely in the past, not the here and now, nor do they look to the future. If you truly subscribe to the “stole OUR land” belief, then do a DNA test and return to the Asian, Serbian, European, Mediterranean etc., etc., place of your true ancestors. Me - I am going to remain here and continue the ideals that the founders of the United States believed in, while acknowledging, discussing and making reasonable corrections to the mistakes and atrocities that were done in the name of the country I love. It is not perfect, but it has achieved what no other country in history ever has.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Undeclared chimical and nukyular weapons? Ya don't say!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Hellooooo.....do I hear the faint echos of a hater? Where did you go e_r?

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Damn the posts have still disappeared!!!

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
So much defensivness for helping some of your fellow Americans, wink, wink, wink. DId you get receipts? I hope you did because contributing to those causes are a tax write off, I am saving a boat load for mine.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Yeah but paranoid people on here are dieing rather quickly.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
LOL thanx Poly. He was kind a blowin my mind lol

Lockport IL
Username hidden
(388 posts)
I'm sure that 9/11 is more important to us here. OH but you did answer the question.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 44   End
TOPIC: Israel has undeclared chemical and nuclear weapons