Israel bombs Syria : Swingers Discussion 2214501011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael bombs Syria
TOPIC: Israel bombs Syria
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Apples and cabbage No one is institutionally denied the right to vote based on religion or nationality in the US...not that there are not those who try like hell to make this the case, but again, we are talking about institutional aparthied

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Party:

Actually there are a large number of Americans who cannot vote in the US, mostly because we have stricken them of that right when they were caught breaking one of many of oh laws.

One can invent any number of excuses for this, but the bottom line is, we deny citizens a vote so that they do not vote in a manner we do not like.

As for your years of college, or laziness in not posting your links... The burden of proof is always on the one making the claim of wrong doing, and that would be you.

At the end of the day, Isreal is the nation with control over the land, if other nations don't like it, le them attack Isreal. I am sure the US will not be an attacking power, but such an attack by the only powers who bitch have started two world wars before... It will be fitting to let them start the thrid as well.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7701 posts)
I gave you evidence Robert, I just didn't spoon feed it to you, you'll have to want to learn in order to gain knowledge. Nothing personal....I didn't do 4 years of college plus grad school to post "links" for people who have access to the same information in 4 mouse clicks. If you dispute my claims, refute them.

Israel is a non democratic apartheid nation, who "elections" are limited to pre designated perimeters. You have your choice between moderate Zionists, fanatical Zionists or Zionist terrorists. If you want to make the argument that the US election system is broke as well, fine, but that is another discussion. However, there is no segment of the adult population prohibited from voting in the US, as is the case with israel

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Having:

Long before Isreal is prepared to hit Iran, Russia will back Iran with Russian MIGs and air to air.

They don't need to be good aircraft, just a lot of bad aircraft to beat our good aircraft.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7701 posts)
Party:

Additionally without evidence, you lose legitamicy when crying about why you lost elections and claiming to be otherwise sweeping the floor.

More over, all election processes need not be our own. To demand that an election isn't valid unless it is how our government runs its elections... Is to be the same mindset as those who would say communism has no legitament claim to be a form of government or economics.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7701 posts)
Robert...that is my point, this is not High School and I am not your tutor. I stated facts, and gave you the resources to verify them...my work is done. What the US has and has not done is not at issue here, unless you are willing to acknowledge that Israel has never been anything more than the organized radical Zionists in the US and Neo Con's Luca Brazi, bought and paid for with MY tax dollars.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Party:

First you would fail at presenting any kind of high school report. Telling people to look up stuff you claim to be fact is not presenting your evidence.

Second you may not wish to speak about a nations restraint, the US has no legitamicy in being restrained. We bomb terrorist in any nation we choose, invade nations every 10-15 years and generally pick fights with people totally unable to cross the oceans with their armies and pick a stand up fight with us.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7701 posts)
What did they hit now? I thought they were only striking weapon shipments to terrorist?

Yeah... because they are know for restraint.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Robert...Google is your friend Google the Lavon affair Google Moshe Marzouk Google Shmuel Azar Google the USS Liberty and the radio transmissions they picked up just before they were attacked by Israel. Google the The US intelligence reports on the actual reason for Israel starting the 6 day war Google the 1996 elections in Israel Google the string of attacks across Israel just prior to the 1996 elections, see who did and did not claim responsibility, and the findings of interpol on what types of explosives were used, and where they originated from Google the Saudi Peace Initiative Google the string of attacks starting the DAY AFTER Bibi gave a faux statement supporting it.......That should keep you out of trouble for a while.

As for "Elections" in Israel...PLEASE don't make me laugh. 17% of the adult population is prohibited by law from voting, and there are permanent members of the ultra Zionist clergy in the national assembly, which has always stacked the deck in favor of Likud.

In a real election, Bibi would be sweeping the floors at temple Beth El full time, and being a nazi terrorist part time

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
What did they hit now?

I thought they were only striking weapon shipments to terrorist?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7701 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 31   End
TOPIC: Israel bombs Syria