Israel bombs Syria : Swingers Discussion 221450101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael bombs Syria
TOPIC: Israel bombs Syria
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:
I knew that this would be the case when Obama finished his middle east trip. As soon as I heard that Jordan authorized Israel to use their air space I knew that Syria will be first. Iran is next.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Party:

"I made no accusations Robert...I stated documented facts. This is not the Jr High ferensics team. You may choose to take advantage of this coaching opportunity to do some research based on the information, or not...totally up to you"

You haven't stated any facts, all you have done is tell others to do your leg work and tell us not to challenge your views on these events which no creditable evidence has been brought to bare.

Most of what you have accused Isreal of doing is fighting a war as a war... How war is meant to be fought. Brutal, without mercy until your enemies surrender.

If Israel wanted to, they could have pushed every palestinian out of the area that they live in... But Israel has given them more chances than they deserve.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
"Hit rewind to 1954, Lavon Affair. A false flag attack launches a war with Egypt. Moshe Marzouk and Shmuel Azar go to prison for it"

No, it was meant to keep British troops in the canal.

"Shmuel Azar"

Doesn't even appear on the net.

" USS Liberty"

Miss communications happen in war. Specators get killed in war. The US chose to be a spectator in a war... Really the ship spied on everything that happened, the area.

more over, Isreali troops on land and in the air said that a ship in the area attacked them. Granted it is a war zone... It is called the fog of war.

Lastly, the ship was unflagged, in a war zone. It doesn't matter if it was broadcasting on every channel that they were a US vessel. Everything leading up to the attack said it was not a friendly vessel.

Given what had been happening in the area and the fact that reports were mounting of a ship attacking my men, I would have sunk the ship.

Don't like this fact? That is war, it isn't a spectators sport.

"The US intelligence reports on the actual reason for Israel starting the 6 day war"

Such questions are conspiracy talk as that is all I find.

If this was what your college level teachers accepted as facts, then I must question the quality of your MS and MaS.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
I made no accusations Robert...I stated documented facts. This is not the Jr High ferensics team. You may choose to take advantage of this coaching opportunity to do some research based on the information, or not...totally up to you

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Party:

No, what you gave me was accusations and in the US, the accusing party proves their case. They do not tell people to go look it up.

In any format of legitimate formal education, you the accusing party are required to present your case and to provide clear and precise sources. What you did was told the people you are trying to debate with to go to the library and look it up for you.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
The answer Robert, is that I gave you all the information required to validate every claim I made, but instead, you choose to say.."NUH UH" Like I said, I could post a link that says a Monkey once jumped out of Richard Nixon's ass and kissed Pat on the lips, doesn't make it so. You could have done the Google searches I gave you 20 times already, and you would have been a more educated person for it. It makes no difference to me, I paid for my own formal education, it is up to you how you want to handle yours. I gave you facts, take them of leave them

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Party:

"Already explained this Robert, you are in no position to demand proof of my knowledge of history, or much else for that matter. If you lack the initiative to look up common i knowledge, believe what you like, or call me when you attain a MS or MaS (I have both) and then we can compare data, till them, keep your eyes on your paper and complete you assignments, or don't ask to be educated"

Oh? How so? What makes your knowledge of history so beyond question? Are you king? Emperor? God?

Answer is nothing. You are just some fella behind a keyboard. No one special. Accept this fact, you are the accuser, provide the evidence or go home, because you are not a teacher, you are not an educator, you are just some fella behind a keyboard spouting crap without facts to back yourself up.

"You have now TWICE (or was it 3 times, I forget) attempted to equate race and religious based prohibition from voting with some states in the US excluding convicted felons....and it was as absurd as the first time you claimed it."

It matters not what the differences are between the reasons to deny a man a say in their nation... Only that you have done so and to do so is wrong. So as we the US do this to our own people, we have lost the right to use it over anyone else.

Oh and need I point to the election of 2000 for corrupt elections?

"Oh...LOL...and those were not "Authors names" Those were two Israeli officials who were condemned to death for starting a war based on attacks they fabricated, who's sentences were later commuted. Again..that information is only a few mouse clicks away"

I said that the info you dumped was the equivalent to only providing the names of authors and not the books in question.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
Oh...LOL...and those were not "Authors names" Those were two Israeli officials who were condemned to death for starting a war based on attacks they fabricated, who's sentences were later commuted. Again..that information is only a few mouse clicks away

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Already explained this Robert, you are in no position to demand proof of my knowledge of history, or much else for that matter. If you lack the initiative to look up common i knowledge, believe what you like, or call me when you attain a MS or MaS (I have both) and then we can compare data, till them, keep your eyes on your paper and complete you assignments, or don't ask to be educated You have now TWICE (or was it 3 times, I forget) attempted to equate race and religious based prohibition from voting with some states in the US excluding convicted felons....and it was as absurd as the first time you claimed it.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Party:

First every instructor and teacher I have ever had has demanded in my resource page (insert other terms for where your evidence may be found) a number of things.

1) The exact name of the book and page a quoted statement is from. 2) The exact web site I am quoting from. 3) The supporting sources of information.

Now I am not expecting you to provide me a college level report, just a 4th grade reporting of the source material. You told me you found it in a library, no book names, at best you gave me the equevalent of the authors name... Not good enough.

As for your apples and oranges comment... Nope. Apples and apples. You are denying a group of people their voice in the nation they live in. If there is any group of people who ought to consider themselves disinfranchised, it is those we have stripped of their voting rights.

So save the high and mighty bullshit. The US is just as "evil" as the Isrealis, the only difference is that they don't try and think their shit don't stink.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
In the real world Robert..I make a claim and tell you where to look to find the date. if anyone is lazy, that would be you if you choose not to. This is why Wikipedia is scoffed at and laughed out of every educated venue, because it depends on "links" and citations, as opposed to accumulated knowledge. I can find a "credible source" that says Yankee Doodle is a patriotic American song, and 90% of America would agree. The FACT is, it was a British song mocking the colonial armies,, Washington, and implying they were all Gay. "Links" are a waste of time

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
TOPIC: Israel bombs Syria