Israel Palestinian conflict : Swingers Discussion 2001021072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsIsrael Palestinian conflict
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 1368   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nice effort but BOO...

An insult shouldn't take a chapter to read. I know you're a smart guy but just trying to give you some advice for the future.

But you'll probably just call it malarkey.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
ELK GROVE VILLAGE (AP) - Newly declassified documents have revealed that Israel suffered a severe problem when it came to foreskin disposal in the wake of the 1948 War of Independence which ultimately led to, of all things, a series of social clubs in the Chicago area.

In the 12 years following the war, hundreds of thousands of males were circumcised by the Batshit Crazy party. However, what to do with the foreskins became a serious concern. "Israel is a small country, and unless needed to raise the level of the Dead Sea, we don't see anything that can be done with them." the previously sealed report stated.

The documents revealed that a plan was briefly considered to stuff them all into the caves at Qumran once all archaeological work was completed. In the end, however, they were shipped to the United States in 1960.

The shipped docked in Chicago and the contents shipped to a hospital in the suburb of Elk Grove Village, where they were adopted by the non-white Sicilian couple Patty and Marty Perks, who molded them to form an obnoxious lump. They struggled for some time as to what to name the lump before settling on an androgynous portmanteau of their own names.

"We were surprised as to how lively the lump soon became" said Rabbi Schlizes Weiner "One day it was crying like any normal baby, and the next it was insulting people.

The lump became one of the first users of the Internet, annoying people from almost its inception. The first hate email was sent from Mr. Perks to Internet inventor Al Gore, telling him with no obvious appreciation for the irony that he was "a iliterat fool."

As the lump got older, it invested heavily in Cadbury Adams. In an effort to conceal it's own breath, which resulted from the verbal diarrhea it regularly spewed, it became a major proponent of the use of the breath mint Certs.

"If you have no Certs, you're nothing." was an early slogan for Certs. While the campaign was not extensively used, the lump of foreskins has continued to repeat this slogan in other contexts worldwide. After opening a series of social clubs where new members are tested with verbal abuse and quizzed about their hatred of anyone the lump hated, it has gradually become a successful businesslump.

53 years from its Genesis in Israel and subsequent Exodus to the United States, the lump still resides in the Chicago area, and little has changed with respect to its habits. It Judges people on a regular basis and ignores arguments based upon Numbers. Certs, insults and verbal diarrhea are still the order of the day.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20219 posts)
A bagel with a shmear to the first one who pulls the 'antisemitic" card...let the countdown begin. (If oppose the policies of a political party in Canada, that must make ma "Anti Canadian"..dorp dorp dorp) Oy Vay!

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Pleaseher7 ..strange you know so little about a nation and culture you so vigorously defend. You should book a flight or do some research. You see to the OTHER 98% of the world, circumcision is optional, and NOT done due to the threat of damnation and batshit crazy non secular dogma...as for fucking through holes in sheets, again, do your homework. Bibi may or may not be a hero of your, but you sure do a great job of propagating his vile lies and misrepresentation...i'm sure him and the rest of the brown shirt Likud thugs appreciate it.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
The USAF cut me when I was born.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7695 posts)
Dose he not know at one time most American Men were circumcised ?? Had nothing to do with where they prayed,,,

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
Oh dear, I see chubby has a problem with Jews circumcision, interesting. I bet it has no issues with Muslims doing the same. He was either beaten up as a child by a Jew, or was turned down by a hot Jewish babe. What a bigot!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
PP,

If you are referring to Circumcision as mutilating ones children. Clearly you fail to comprehend the benefits to ones health ie less likely to contract a disease.

Spruce MI
Username hidden
(86 posts)
PP,

I didn't know Bibi was my Hero. Strange that I have not received correspondence from the PM of Israel for my support as you put it.

As for your comments about fucking through the bed sheets, I know more than a few Jewish folks and none I know prefers anything other than skin to skin. A few only prefer to do it when their wives are likely to conceive.

No matter what you claim about the Jewish people. No one can ever say they use their Children as Human Shields, Put them in situations where they can later be used as Political Props or give or encourage tacit approval to Sodomy.

Just out of curiosity why do you have such a "Hard On" for the Jewish People. Do you have a photo of that Grubby faced Terrorist Yasser Arafat or Abu Abass on the wall? Do you believe in throwing crippled off Cruise Ships in the Mediterranian ? Do you believe in Murdering Athletes at the Olympic Games just to get some ones attention? Are you a Sympathizer of Murdering,Racist Terrorists .

Why didn't you call me an Ehud Barak as opposed to a Bibi?

Spruce MI
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Pleaseher7 ,,,you are to be congratulated, you have mastered the revisionist Likud rhetoric bullshit talking points to a TEE...Bibi himself would be proud After all, only people who mutilate their children, marry first cousins and fuck through holes on bed sheets are capable of being "civilized" right? Pffft

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 1368   End
TOPIC: Israel Palestinian conflict